AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Status, List
To meet up with technological advancement, the laptop has become essential. Be it office work or online classes, it helps to get connected with others from the comfort of your home. But many of them are unable to buy it due to a lack of money. Due to this, Andhra Pradesh state government has come up with the initiative of the scheme. With this, they can help the ones who have a financial problem. To get more information pertaining to the entitled scheme, the following part of the article shall help.
|Name of the scheme||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Scheme has been launched by||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme has been launched by||Andhra Pradesh|
|Benefits of the scheme||Offering Laptop|
|Mode of application of the scheme||Both online and offline|
|Official portal of the scheme||apdascac.ap.gov.in|
|Scheme has been launched for||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired and orthopedically challenged students|
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2020-21
Main focus of the scheme –
The scheme’s main idea is to encourage studies to pursue further studies.
Target group of the scheme –
The students applying for professional courses and the visually challenged ones are the scheme’s target group.
Mode of application for the scheme–
The state government is inviting both online and offline mode of application for the scheme registration.
Scheme implementation has been assisted by–
The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled and District Managersalong with Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors are the joint coordinators of the scheme.
Income details –
Students whose parents earn less than 15000 monthly will get the laptop for free. With income between rupees 15000 to rupees 20000 will get half price for the price. And the ones having rupees 20000 as monthly income with pay the full price of the laptop.
Residential proof –
As the Andhra Pradesh state government has introduced the scheme, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible to avail of the scheme benefits.
Professional course –
Students interested in pursuing a professional course are eligible to participate in the scheme and get the benefits.
Identification details –
When registering the scheme, the candidates have to offer suitable identification proof for scrutiny by higher authorities.
Income certificate of parents –
It is mandatory to produce the income certificate of parents of the students at the time of registration. It is required to check the income limit and consider their eligibility in the scheme.
Residential details –
As suitable residential details, one should offer address proof and the like.
Identification proof –
Aadhaar card, voter ID card, Pan Card, mobile number and the like details should be introduced at the time of registration for the scheme.
Educational certificate –
The candidate should have a bonafide certificate from the school or college to be introduced at the time of registration under the scheme.
Sadarem certificate –
If having any knowledge about software and how to operate a laptop, it should be furnished at the time of registration for the scheme.
How To Apply
- Visit the official portal of the scheme of Andhra Pradesh
- Click on the ‘online-application’ option on the home page
- Now, click on the ‘click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme’ option
- After this, look for the option through which you can sanction for the laptops
- Now, click on the ‘apply online’ option and you will be redirected to a new page
- If not registered, click on the ‘no’ option available on the page
However, for proper user registration, you have to follow the steps given below.
- Enter correct details on the application form that shows up on the screen
- You have to give detail like name, Aadhaar card, email ID, mobile number, create a new password and retype it
- Now select the register option
- Once registered, you can try to login with the help of login credentials
- As you click on the apply online button, the digitalized form will show up
- Now, you have to fill-up the form with correct details
- After this, review the form before submitting it
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- Now, on the home page, click on the scheme and forms section
- As you click on ‘view all option’, you will get access to a new page
- From here, click on ‘section of laptops’ and click on the read more option
- Now, download the application and print it
- Fill up the application form with correct details and attach the necessary documents along with it
- Once done, submit the form in the correct department the correct documents
Instructions to follow for the registration
- Students should offer only accurate details when filling up the application form
- In case of any incorrect information, legal actions may be taken and the application with be rejected
- Students can only avail of the scheme benefit once in their lifetime
Therefore, with the correct implementation of the scheme, it shall help the candidates of Andhra Pradesh to get the laptops and continue with studies from the comfort of their home.
The main objective of the scheme is to help the financially poor students by giving laptops.
The target group is for the visually challenged and the ones pursuing professional course.
The Department of Welfare of Differently Abled and District Managers along with Senior Citizens, Assistant Directors are assisting in successful launch of the scheme.
Both online and offline mode of registration is available under the scheme.