AP Rythu Bharosa Kendras (RBK) 2020 Digital Kiosks for Farmers CMAPP Mobile App Download
As YS Jagan Reddy completed his first year term as Andhra Pradesh chief minister he launched 10,641 Rythu Bharosa Kendras. The YSR Congress Party has always been doing something good for the people of the state. The centers are mainly digital kiosks and they will help the farmers to learn about the current price of the market. It will help them to place the orders and by that they will be able to avoid financial losses. The centers will also sell the farm-produced products to the people. The products will be tested and sealed by the state government.
- 1 Launch details
- 2 Key features of the scheme
- 3 Key points of AP CMAPP Mobile App
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa Kendras scheme|
|Target beneficiaries of the scheme||Poor farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Main focus of the scheme||Assist farmers to know about price of agricultural items and handle agricultural produce better|
|Scheme has been launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched under supervision of||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of scheme application||Comprehensive Monitoring of Agricultural Prices and Procurement mobile app|
|Objective of the app launch||Look after agricultural activity in the village level|
Key features of the scheme
Main objective of the scheme –
The scheme has been launched with the aim of effective monitoring of agricultural price of the items and sells them in correct price.
The comprehensive Monitoring of Agricultural Prices and Procurement mobile app has been introduced with the idea of better handling of farming activities in the villages. With this, it can also handle the agricultural functioning in distressed villages.
Offering information to farmers –
The agricultural experts provided assistance to the farmers and encouraged them to indulge in the latest farming techniques for better results.
Setting of digital kiosk –
Digital kiosks have been set up in the Rythu Bharosa Kendras. This shall help farmers to place orders and sell the agricultural products for the correct price.
Beneficiaries of the scheme –
The above said scheme will benefit 3.57 crores of citizens. Also, it shall create 30, 000 job opportunities in the state.
Financial help as per scheme –
A total of rupees 40, 139 crores have been sanctioned by Andhra Pradesh state government for the implementation of the above said scheme.
Easy operation of RBKs –
The RBKs will help in easy functioning and selling of pesticides, seeds, fertilizers and the like agricultural items. Also, the Rythu Bharosa Kendras will function as soil testing centers.
Benefits from Pasu Vignana Badi act –
The act helps deal with livestock. In addition, it helps farmers take care of the livestock health and in turn, state government will offer fertilizers and seeds for better agricultural yields.
According to the Chief Minister, the tool will help the authority to solve any issue that is causing distress to the farmers than earlier.
Key points of AP CMAPP Mobile App
The Comprehensive Monitoring of Agricultural Prices and Procurement application is available for easy download from Google Play Store.
- Cost and marketing details of different farming goods are available on the AP CMAPP app. For better functioning of agricultural work this app shall help at the farm level.
- Through the effective use of CMAPP, the authorities can intervene and address the distress of the farmers relating to farming work at the village level.Also, the village agricultural assistant or VAA can opt for market intelligence reports as per the daily functioning of the Kendras.
- If reports indicate that the village center is not working properly, it shall be addressed by district and state-level officials. Also, they shall offer a suitable solution to the village agricultural assistants.
- The app facilitates better intervention of the government in different farming activities. Thus, the authorities can solve the problems for easeof the farmers.
Officials have been elected by centers for monitoring and reviewing of the agricultural functioning. It includes correct of sale and procurement of the agricultural produce. For correct use of the CMAPP application, the joint collectors will be given training to help them proper use of the app and offer help to the farmers.