AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme 2020 – Land with Documents to Urban & Rural Beneficiaries (Last date)
State government of Andhra Pradesh is going to launch AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme. The scheme will help the people of the state to get land for building residential houses. The name of the scheme was decided by the AP Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs. In order to get the lands the beneficiaries of the scheme will also get assistance from the government financial institution. The article is going to give you details on the scheme.
|Name of the scheme||AP YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme|
|Launch date||8th July, 2020|
|Launch by||Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launch in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Target people||People of AP|
Key features of the scheme
- Objective of the scheme– the scheme is designed to provide land to common people of state by their name. They will also get the legal documents of the land.
- Instruction to bank– The government also made sure that the people get financial support from the bank after receiving the legal ownership of the land.
- Land allotment in village– in the rural areas, the beneficiary will get one-and-half cent of land.
- Land allotment in city– In the urban areas the beneficiary under the scheme will get one cent land.
- Development of the scheme– The scheme has already started working. So, 255 acres of land in Pulivendula is chosen for the scheme.
- Number of beneficiaries– it is expected that the scheme will have 60,000 beneficiaries, and 10,000 applications will come to the government as soon as the scheme is launched.
- Total layouts– In Kadapa district there are 754 layouts, and 95,549 plots.
- Things to consider- The scheme will also implement a limitation on construction. And that is 10% land will be left for park/garden in every layout.
- Project acquisition– The government decided to acquire the previous housing project in the new scheme.
- Total land– in order to make the scheme successful, total 6,164 acres of private land and 26,976 acres government land of 13 districts are selected.
People of AP- In order to own a land under the scheme you need to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- ID proof– In order to apply for the scheme you need to have a govt. authorized ID proof like Aadhar card.
- Residential proof– As the scheme is for the residents of AP so, in order to apply for the scheme you need to provide residential proof.
How to apply for the scheme?
Te government has not revealed the process. The last date of application is 30th June, 2020. Once the process is announced, you will be informed.
The scheme is going to give the people land on their name. It will help the people who had no land or residential property. To make the project successful the government has acquired private land and previous housing projects as well. The CM of AP Jagan Mohan Reddy has chosen to launch the scheme on 8 July as it is his father’s death anniversary.
No, you need to be a permanent resident of AP to avail the scheme.
You will be notified soon.
No, the govt. will provide you land under this scheme.
Apart from residential buildings, there will be parks and gardens for people of the colonies.
No, both rural and urban people will be benefitted by the scheme.