[Guaranteed Job] ASEEM Portal 2020 Registration for Skilled Employees / Employers at smis.nsdcindia.org
The central government of India launched ASEEM Portal 2020 Registration portal online. The web portal was launched under the Skill India that is meant to help the people to earn living. Right now the country is going through a tough situation due to the pandemic. The prolonged lock down left many jobless, and for that economy is suffering. In such scenario the launch of the portal brought job opportunities to the people will skills. The article is going to give a detailed insight into the portal.
|Name of the scheme||ASEEM Skilled Employee Job Platform|
|Launched by||Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship|
|Date of launch||July, 2020|
|Place of launch||India|
|Target people||Unemployed people of India|
ASEEM Portal 2020 Registration for Skilled Employees
- Objective– The portal is to generate employment in the country for the people who have lost their jobs.
- Benefits of the portal– The portal will help the candidates to upload the bio data, and, search for the jobs as per their skills.
- Portal development– The portal was developed by a Bangalore-based company called ‘Betterplace’.
- Monitoring the portal– The portal is monitored by National Skill Development Corporation.
- Analytical work- The portal has an analytical work to provide data regarding the demand and supply in the job market that is driven by industry requirements, and skills.
- Opportunity– The portal will provide immense opportunity regarding new jobs that will help to build career in the county.
- Self-independent– As anyone can apply on the portal, so it will be able to fulfill the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Mission.
- Easier way to find job– The portal is user-friendly, and that is the reason one will be able to find job by geographical location.
- Jobs at the companies- The registered candidates will get jobs at the companies like Ola, Swiggy, Uber, SIS Securities, Zomato, and at other companies.
- Cities to find job– The candidates will get job in the cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad.
- Different parts – The portal has three districts parts- employer portal, dashboard, and candidate application.
- Identity proof- In order to register for job on the portal the candidates need to have identity proof authorized by the government.
- Smart phone– The candidate needs to smart phone to register for the job.
- Aadhar card– In order to register on the job portal needs to have Aadhar card.
- Mobile number– In order to register on the portal you need to have your personal mobile number.
- Driving license– For the cab service job and deliver job one needs to provide driving license for the specific vehicle.
How to register on the ASEEM Portal
- Visiting the site
in order to register the candidate has to visit smis.nsdcindia.org.
- Finding the link
On the home page you will find a link called ‘Candidates’; so, you need click on the link.
- Download page–
After that you will be redirected to the ‘Mobile Application Download Page’.
- Downloading the app–
You will get the option for app download, and you need to download the mobile app, where you will get the options of jobs.
How to register on the portal as employers?
- Visiting the site– The companies that want to register need to click
- Filling in the form– The companies will get a form where they will have to fill in all the details and then submit to complete the registration.
So, it is evident that the portal is trying to cover all types of sectors to create employment opportunities. It will work two ways as it will resolve the unemployment issues along, and it will help the companies to get employees to resume work. It is a verified portal that will provide jobs to the people. On the other hand, it will help the companies to connect with the training partners to get employees.
All types of skilled people including the migrant labors will able to apply for the jobs on the portal.
Yes, you need register for it.
The registered candidates will get jobs of delivery boy and cab driver.
For now Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad are included in the portal.
You can apply as soon as you register. And if there is vacancy then you will get jobs in 5 days.
The job descriptions, salary and the location are given the portal.
You need to provide your personal contact details, your ID card, driving license.