Mukhyamantri Rojgar Srijan Yojana (CMRSY)
In Rajasthan 2019-20 (Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan)
[Eligibility, Application Form, Loan, Interest rate]
The percentage of employed individuals, living in the rural as well as urban areas in Rajasthan is very low. Thus, the former state government decided to implement a special scheme that offered interested applicants with loan. This financial grant was aimed at helping individuals to start business ventures. But recently, there has been a change is the political scenario in the state. The new state authority is headed by a new Chief Minister. He recently announced that the authority has decided to change the name of the Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana as Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana. The features of the scheme will remain the same. In future, the state government might make necessary changes for betterment of the common people.
|Name of the scheme||Chief Minister’s Rojgar Srijan Yojana or CMRSY|
|Former name of the scheme||Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana or BRSY|
|Original scheme launched by||Vasundhara Raje|
|New scheme launched by||Mohan Lal Sukhadia|
|Current date of announcement||January 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Jobless people in the state (Disabled, ST/SC, Women)|
|Supervised by||Rajasthan State Government|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of commoners – The former as well as the present government wants to pave the path for the financial wellbeing of the people. With this scheme, applicants will get the necessary boost and financial support to start their ventures.
- Creating independent business ventures – It is not easy to create innumerable jobs. But the state authority can help interested applicants to start their businesses. It not only makes people financially sound, but also solves unemployment issues.
- Financial assistance available (Loan amount) – The scheme draft highlights that for setting up any service related venture, applicants can attain as much as Rs. 10 lakhs. In case the candidates are interested in establishing a manufacturing unit, they will get around Rs. 25 lakhs.
- Interest rates – The rate of interest, charged on the credit amount was 8% under the previous scheme. As of now, no change has been made in this interest rate.
- DBT facility – The state government will transfer the money directly into the active bank account of the applicant. The entire procedure will be monitored via the Direct Benefit Transfer facility.
- Total beneficiaries – The new state government has announced that 100 applicants will attain this financial grant from every panchayat samit.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – This scheme will be monitored by the Rajasthan government. All budgetary needs will be tackled by the state. Thus, only legal citizens of Rajasthan will be allowed to get this financial grant. Attaching the registration certificate with the application form is a must.
- Professional criterion – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that applicants must not be associated with any job. Thus, interested applicants will have to highlight their jobless status.
- Age related requirement – The age of the interested candidates must fall within the bracket of 18 years and 50 years. To support the age related claims, applicants must submit their age proof.
- Family income of the applicant – As per the draft of the BRSY, only those people can get the grant, which do not have a total family income of more than Rs. 6 lakhs. The same criterion is applicable for the CMRSY.
- Physically disabled – Even physically handicap applicants will be able to apply and get the financial perks. With their own venture, disabled people will be empowered easily. Such candidates will have to submit their disability certificate, issued from a government hospital.
- Caste preferences – If the applicant belongs to the schedule caste or schedule tribe, then he/she will be able to get the financial grant. Such individuals will have to furnish their caste certificates to support the claim.
- Educated Women – Educated Women also included in this scheme. They can start a business by taking a loan
How to apply and get application form?
- The new Rajasthan government has announced that both offline and online enrollment procedures will be available for the convenience of the applicants.
- Villagers, who desire to apply via offline procedure, must get to the Panchayat office. Here, they will get the enrollment form.
- Once they fill in the details, and attach the documents, their applications will be submitted for verification.
- For online application, candidates will have to click on the link https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- This will give candidates access to the official registration page.
- On the right top side of the page, candidates will get two options – “Registration” and “Login”
- First timers will have to click on the “Registration” option to get access to three different options.
- Individual applicants will have to click on the “Citizen” option to get access to the enrollment form.
- Once the digitized form has been filled in, applicants must click on the “Submit” button. It will complete the registration procedure. In case the state authority makes any changes in the enrollment strategies, you will get the details on this site
Entrepreneurship comes with its fair share of risks. But if you are willing the face the challenges, then you will reap higher profits. Business development and creating potential platform for startup owners will help the nation to grow economically. More business will bring in more revenue in the coffers of Rajasthan government as well. These funds will then be utilized for offering better facilities and amenities for the common people.
Other links –