Mukhyamantri Vridhjan (Vridhavastha) Krishak Samman Old Age Pension Yojana Rajasthan 2019-20 [Application Form, Check PPO Status, Beneficiary List, Eligibility Criteria] [मुख्यमंत्री वृद्धजन सम्मान पेंशन योजना]
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension scheme has been introduced with the motive of providing financial assistance to the old citizens in Rajasthan. Further, by the introduction of the online portal pertaining to the scheme, the old citizens will be able to check PPO status and look for the beneficiary list. Other than this, the state has also introduced several other pension schemes, and some of them are Samajik Suraksha Schemes, Viklang (Handicapped) Pension Yojana and Vidhwa Pension Scheme. Other than the Indira Gandhi Old Age Pension Scheme, the state government has started its own pension scheme for the senior citizens. Read on to know more about the details of the pension scheme.
|Name of the scheme||Old Age Pension Scheme or Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman PensionYojana|
|Main objective of the scheme||provide Pension to Senior Citizens|
|Target beneficiaries||Senior Citizens|
|Supervised by||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Launched date||financial year 2018-2019|
|Amount of money given per month is||rupees 1000|
Key features of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Yojana
- The main aim of the scheme is to provide pension to senior citizens. According to the scheme, rupees 1000 will be given to the senior citizens on a monthly basis in Rajasthan.
- The scheme will be supervised by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department to ease the pension facilities for the old people.
- The old citizens can download the registration form. Before that, they have to check the eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme. From the online portal of this scheme, the old citizens can check the beneficiary list, PPO status, and other related details.
Eligibility Criteria of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Samman Pension Yojana
The applicants have to visit the online website rajssp.raj.nic.in and click on the eligibility criteria section.
- Annual income – In order to avail the benefits under the pension scheme, the annual income of the family should not exceed rupees 48,000 per annum.
- Age-limit for men – The age limit for men to avail this scheme is 58 years to 75 years. Men belonging to this group will get rupees 500 on a monthly basis. For the men who belong to the age of 75 years and above will be given rupees 750 per month. This amount is according to the previous scheme, and it has been revised to rupees 1000 according to the present scheme.
- Age-limit and amount for women–Women belonging to 55 to 75 years of age will be given rupees 500 on a monthly basis. This amount will increases to rupees 750 for women of 75 years of age or above. Here again, the amount has been revised and increased to rupees 1000.
Thus, the applicants will have to submit the application form to the Social Welfare Officer in District in Rajasthan. Only the approved applicants will be able to avail the benefits under the pension scheme.
Application form and process of the scheme
- The candidates who are willing to avail benefits under this pension scheme have to apply via the application form. According, they will have to fill in the required details in the application form.
- The submission of the application will depend on whether the applicant is fulfilling the eligibility criteria or not. For checking the eligibility criteria, they have to check through Bhamashah Details.
- The applicants have to click on the online registration form and download it. After that, they have to fill in the required details in the form.
- After they complete filling up the application form, they have to submit the same to the higher authority so that they can avail the benefits under the scheme.
Documents required for the scheme
- Personal details proof – The applicant applying for the scheme have to introduce their personal details that will have their age proof. It is important to ensure the age of the applicants.
- Residential proof – The residential proof of the applicant should be provided to avail the benefits. It will ensure that the applicant belongs only to Rajasthan and no other states.
- Bank details – The bank details will be linked so that the pension amount could be directly credited to the bank account of the applicant.
- Annual income details –The annual income of the applicant should not exceed rupees 48,000 per year. If the applicant’s annual income is more than that, they will not be considered to avail the benefits under this scheme.
How can applicants pension status?
In order to check the status of the pension scheme, they have to go through the following steps.
- Applicants have to visit rajssp.raj.nic.in the website and click on ‘reports’ section.
- After this, they have to click on pension status online option, and it will direct you to the application status page online.
- As the page comes up, the applicants have to enter the application number and click on ‘show status’ option to view details of the pension application.
However, other than the above-mentioned steps, the applicants can check the pension status from the link of Rajasthan pension PPO status.
How to check the beneficiary list?
- First, the applicants have to visit the rajssp.raj.nic.in the website and then click on the reports section. Under this section, they can click on beneficiary report section.
- Soon after clicking on this link, the window shows up the district wise list of Social Security Pension Beneficiaries List.
- The candidates have to look for their name in the beneficiary list manually.
Rajasthan Samajik Suraksha Vridhjan Krishak Samman Pension Scheme
The honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot has implemented a pension scheme for farmers. According to the Rajasthan government, the scheme would bring relief to the farmer as the scheme is intended to waive off the debt of the farmers. Soon after the announcement the pension scheme called Samajik Suraksha Vridhjan Krishak Samman Pension Scheme started functioning in favor of the farmers. The scheme offers RS 750 to the female farmers who are 55 year old on a monthly basis. The same amount will be offered per month to the male farmers who are 58 year old. The farmers who are 75 years old will be getting RS 1000 on a monthly basis. It is believed that, over 30 lakh small and marginal farmers will be benefitted by this pension scheme. To run the scheme successfully the government of Rajasthan has passed budget of 990 crore rupees. It is assumed that the farmers in Rajasthan will be benefitted by the scheme from 1st March.
Thus, this scheme will help people to become self-dependent during old age and further help to maintain their lifestyle. However, or checking the pension status and trying to know about more schemes, the applicants can visit official website http://rajssp.raj.nic.in/.
Other Links –