Delhi DDA Housing Scheme 2019-20
Full Form- Delhi Development Authority
[Online Application Form, Flats Price List, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date]
A new housing scheme has been announced by the Delhi Development Authority. The name of this unique housing project is DDA Online Housing Scheme 2019. Under this scheme, applicants will get access to flats at low rates. These flats will be available in several locations in Delhi. All interested applicants will have to log in on the official portal to get more information about the scheme, registration and eligibility.
|Name of the scheme||DDA Online Housing Scheme or DDA Online Running Scheme|
|Supervised by||Delhi Housing Development Departmen|
|Application starts from||March 2019|
|Application Ends||10th June 2019|
|Scheme remains active till||All flats are alloted|
|Former scheme||DDA Awasiya Yojana|
Key features of the scheme
- Solving housing issues – With the implementation of this scheme, the Delhi authority will be able to solve the housing issues in the area.
- Total number of flats – The Delhi Housing Department has announced that under this phase, 1275 flats will be allocated to interested applicants.
- Category of flats – Tow categories of flats are up for allotment under the scheme. The first is the Janta Flats and the second is the One Bed Room Hall flats. Applicants will be able to enroll as per their need and financial power.
- Total registration fee – The specified enrollment fee for the Janta flats is Rs. 10,000, while applicants will have to shell out Rs. 15,000 for registering for 1BHK.
- Payment mode – All payments will be made via the bank account of the applicant. Thus, all interested candidates must have a bank account.
- Payment tenure – All applicants will have to complete the full payment for the flats by the end of three months. In case the applicants fail to meet this payment condition then the flat will be up for allotment again.
- Loan availability – Applicants will be able to opt for housing loan from any reputed financial institution once their name is selected under the scheme.
- Flat allotment as per area – It has been highlighted in the scheme draft that 250 1BHK apartments will be allotted in the Narela G-2 area. Apart from this 600 and 300 apartments will be allotted in Narela G-8 and Siraspur respectively. Lastly, 125 applicants will get their flat keys in the Ramgarh area.
- Residential purpose – The Delhi authority has strictly mentioned that all selected candidates must use the flats for their personal residential purpose. Any violation of this condition will pave the path for legal action.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- For Indian citizen – If the applicants are not legal citizens of India, then they will not be able to possess any flat under this project.
- Possession of residential holdings – It has been mentioned in the scheme that if the applicant has any plot or house fully or partially registered in his/her name, then he/she will be barred from taking part in this scheme.
- Personal ID proof – Applicants will have to submit their Aadhar card photocopies as well. It will help the authority members to check the background.
- Age proof – All applying candidates must not be less than 18 years of age. For this, applicants have to submit their age proof certificates.
- No income criterion – No annual income limit has been highlighted in the scheme drafts.
- Bank account details – The fund transfer will be done via the bank account of the applicants. Thus, mentioning the bank account related details is a must.
- PAN card – It has been mentioned in the scheme that all interested applicants must possess their PAN card. A photocopy of this PAN card must be submitted during the final documentation.
Online Application Form Process
- It has been announced by the Delhi Housing Authority that all applicants will have to log on to the authorized website to get access to the registration form. To log in on the official portal, applicants will have to click on the link dda.org.in.
- On the homepage, applicants will have to click on the option that is marked as DDA Housing Scheme 2019. It will trigger the site to bring up the registration form.
- Once the form is generated, applicants will have to fill it with necessary details.
- Initial registration payment must be done online. For this, the site will offer around 30 minutes. After this, the page will expire.
- Once the payment is complete, applicants will get their Demand-cum-Allotment receipt. Applicants can download the receipt and keep it for future reference.
It is not easy for people to purchase a home in Delhi due to the high price of real estate. It is here that the Delhi housing department has come to the rescue of interested applicants. The Delhi government has kept the price of these flats rather low. So, people with weaker financial backgrounds will also be able to apply for a residential flat.
Other links –