Delhi Mega Job Fair Employment Exchange 2019 Organised by govt.
[Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Venue]
Unemployment is one of the primary hurdles, which impairs the overall progress of a nation. Often, job seekers don’t get information about the available jobs, and miss out on the opportunities. To bridge this information gap, the Delhi government has organized a job fair in the area. Both job seekers and employers will be able to register under this scheme. The Delhi Mega Government Job Fair will pave the path for the prosperity of youngsters.
|Name of the event||Mega Government Job Fair|
|Launched by||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Date of announcement||December 2018|
|Organized by||Directorate of Employment|
|Date of job fair||21st and 22nd January 2019|
|Venue of the event||Thyagaraj Stadium, Thyagaraj Marg, INA|
|Timings of the event||11:00 A.M To 5 P.M|
Key features of Delhi Mega Government Job Fair
- Proper information – The primary objective of the state authority behind the organization of this job fair is to bridge the information gap. Company owners are on the lookout for talented professionals. These fairs are the perfect platform to bring both parties together.
- Free enrollment – The authority will not charge any fee for the application process. Free registration will encourage youngsters to fill in the form and take their first step towards professional sector.
- Both inexperienced and experienced people can apply – The scheme details highlight that application opportunities are open for both experienced and freshers. Candidates with experience will get a chance to look for better placements.
- For both jobseekers and employers – This portal will come in handy for both job seekers and employers. The official portal highlights two separate sections for job enthusiasts and company owners.
- Online application – Both parties will have to opt for virtual registration to partake in this job fair. All details are available on the official site.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential criterion – People living in and around Delhi will be able to register for this job fair. Legal residents of this area and otherwise, will have to submit their residential proof documents.
- Personal ID of job seekers – All applicants will have to submit photocopies of their voter and Aadhar cards. The companies will use these details to check the background of the applicant.
- Company details – To ensure that the company is authentic, owners will have to furnish registration certificates and PAN number of the organization during registration.
- Academic certificates – Job seekers will be able to pick their preferred professional area. To support their claims, they will have to submit copies of their academic degrees.
How to get application form and apply online for jobseekers?
- All enrollments will be done via the separate portal that has been launched by the Delhi government. To get to this site, applicants will have to click on the link jobfair.delhi.gov.in.
- Once the page opens, interested applicants, looking for suitable employment, will have to click on the link that is marked as “Register.”
- If the applicant is looking for jobs, then he/she will get the “Register” option under the “Job Seekers” section.
- It will trigger the site to open the main enrollment page.
- A number of fields are present on this page. Applicants will have to type in the details without any mistakes. Once all details have been filled in, it is time to click on the button that is marked as “Submit.”
- On the successful submission of the application, the official promotional message of this job fair will pop up on the screen.
How to get application form and apply online for employers?
- Apart from job seekers, employers will also be able to register in this job fair to select eligible candidates to fill in the vacancies. Job providers will also have to log in on the official portal by clicking on the link jobfair.delhi.gov.in.
- After this, they will have to click on the section that is marked as “Employer.”
- As soon as they place the mouse pointer on this tab, the “Employer Registration” option will be highlighted. Employers must click on the option to generate the registration form.
- Once the employer has filled in all necessary details, he/she must click on the “Submit” button.
Apart from the portal, both job seekers and employers will be able to attain in-depth information about the job fair and registration procedure by calling on the helpline number 011-25846321 or 25846322. Additionally, they can also drop a mail on the ID firstname.lastname@example.org to get suitable reply.
It is not every day that companies get access to skillful applicants, and vice-versa. The organization of this professional event will pave the path for easy exchange of information. The presence of the official portal makes matters easy for job enthusiasts and company owners. Applicants can specify their area of interest, and similar agencies will reach out to them.