Employment Exchange Kerala registration 2019-20 [Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process Online, Renewal, Check Status, Vacancy, Seniority, Login]
The Kerala government has released a new portal that would help eligible candidates to apply for employment exchange online easily. By launching the portal, the state government would assist in eliminating the gap between job aspirants and employers. The interested candidates have to create an account in the new portal launched. Through their personal account, they will be able to access the job position available and relevant information relating to the job of their choice. Read on to know about the details of the registration process.
Launch details of the registration process
|Purpose of the portal launch is to||Help unemployed search for the desired job|
|Portal is open for both||Job aspirants and companies in search of workers.|
|State government has announced||The registration details and procedure for renewal of the process|
|Official link of the renewal process is||http://employmentkerala.gov.in/|
|The portal has been launched by||Kerala state government to help youths of the state|
What are the eligibility criteria of the registration process?
- Education qualification – Candidates should be qualified in order to register in this portal. The discontinued students cannot apply under this employment exchange.
- Age limit – The candidate should be of 18 years of age in order to register under the state employment exchange portal.
- Residential proof – Individuals only from Kerala are eligible for the scheme.Individuals from other states cannot register in this employment exchange portal.
How to apply for registration?
The registration for employment exchange has started online, and some of the steps are detailed in the following part of the article.
- First, it is important to visit the official portal of employment exchange and click on http://employmentkerala.gov.in/.
- Following this, you have to click on ‘online registration’ option which is located on the top of the homepage.
- This would direct you to the next page where you will get the ‘login’ option which is on the right side of the page.
- After this, you have to click on the ‘sign up’ option that would open the registration form.
- Therefore, the job aspirant has to create an account by entering correct personal credentials. They have to provide information such as email ID, password, name, age, user ID and other personal details.
- After entering the correct information, you have to click on the ‘create account’ link which is given at the bottom of the page.
- In case you enter any wrong personal information, you can ‘reset’ the form.
- For signing in to the online portal, you have to enter correct user ID and password.
- After you log in to your account, you have upload passport size photograph, Aadhaar number, certificates and other required documents for the registration procedure.
- After account registration, the users can opt for the account renewal by clicking on the right link given in the online portal.
- For any kind of placement information, the aspirants have to go through the online portal so that they can get the job according to their qualification. Also, the job should be in their desired field.
What is the renewal process?
For the candidates who have completed their original renew of the registration procedure, they can opt for the renewal process of the card after a certain period of time. They have to follow certain steps in order to renew the card. However, they have to visit the renew link given in the portal of the employment exchange through which they can carry out the procedure. The renewal of the card can be done after a period of three years. Some of the steps are mentioned below.
- You should opt for the renewal link given in the online portal. After this, you have to click on the ‘renewal process’ link given. You would get this link after you login to the website using your user ID and password.
- Similar steps as of new registration would be followed. In addition to this, you have to submit all the required documents. It would be required for verification by the higher authority of employment exchange. Make sure that here again, you enter the correct information and it should go by the ones that you have entered during the initial registration.
However, you should try to opt for the renewal of the registration card within the stipulated time. Otherwise, your registration would get cancelled from the portal of employment exchange. As soon as the card is renewed, you can start to enjoy the benefits given by the state government and get the job of your choice via the portal.
What are the documents required for the renewal process?
- Personal documents– the aspirants have to submit their personal documents or IDs such as Aadhaar card, voter ID card or ration card.
- Educational documents – The interested candidates have to submit proof of their educational qualification that would be required for educational background check.
- Residential documents–Residential proof documents should also be given to the higher authority would run a background check to ensure that the candidate only belongs to the state of Kerala and he or she is eligible to get benefits under the scheme.
Other than this, the aspirants have to produce documents like driving license, caste certificate, school certificates, certificates of marital status and others.
Therefore, by the information given in the portal, you get information about jobs in central and state government. The registered aspirants would get a notification for both private and public sector jobs. However, candidates who have offline registration for job portal can also opt for the online portal by entering correct details.
Other links –
- Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange
- Gujarat Saraswati Sadhana Yojana
- Employment Exchange Registration Form
- Employment Exchange Registration in Andhra Pradesh