Employment Exchange Registration in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Online Application Form, Card Number, Renewal, Job Fair]
The Indian government has made the process of searching for suitable jobs easy with the establishment of the Employment Exchanges. Each state has its own Employment Exchange that is monitored by the state government. When educated applicants fill in an application form, the exchange officials provide them with adequate information. This year too, interested applicants can submit their enrollment forms to register with the Andhra Pradesh Employment exchange. In this article, you will get all details pertaining to the necessary documents and application process.
How to register via the online process?
- Interested jobseekers will be able register with the Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange though the official online site.
- To get to the website, applicants will have to click on the link http://www.aponline.gov.in/frptool/sdpregistrationform.aspx
- Once the homepage opens, applicants will have to click on the proper link that will bring up the registration form.
- As the enrollment document appears, applicants will have to type in the personal, educational, residential and other details.
- Then applicants will have to click on the “Register” button to save and submit the application.
How to register via the offline process?
- Jobseekers will be able to opt for an offline registration as well. For this, they need to visit the employment exchange office in the district.
- They can collect the registration form from the counter without paying any money for it.
- They must fill in the application form with correct information. Then they will have to attach all photocopies of the required documents.
- Then the applicant must submit the registration form at the right counter.
- The officials will check the documents. If everything is in order, then they will issue a registration card.
- The registration card can be sent to the applicant’s house or the candidate can collect it from the employment exchange.
Documents necessary for registration
All interested candidates, looking for registration with the Andhra Pradesh Employment Exchange, must possess some legal documents. These will be needed during the registration process. The list of these documents is given here:
- Voter card of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Educational certificates
- PAN card photocopy
- Residential certificate
- Prior work experience papers (if any)
- Additional professional training certificates (if any)
What are the advantages of registering with AP Employment Exchange?
- Job search – Searching for a suitable job can be challenging and frustrating. It is here that the importance of the employment exchange comes to the forefront. Candidates will be able to attain job details once they register in the employment exchange.
- Checking job status – Applicants will be able to check the status of the job registration via the official website or from the exchange office.
- Issuance of registration code – After registering with the exchange, applicants will attain a unique code. This is the registration number and no two candidates will have the same code. It helps the officers in identifying the candidates.
- Notification about government jobs – The central as well as the state government often announces jobs for the interested applicants. As soon as news like this comes out, the exchange officials will send a notification to the registered applicants who meet the job requirements.
- Employers can highlight their requirements – Applicants will get both government as well as private sector job openings notifications from the exchange. People looking for experienced workers will be able to get resources through the employment exchange.
The employment exchange is the only place that will help youngsters to get a suitable job. It is the first step towards a better professional future.