Employment Exchange Registration in Arunachal Pradesh 2019-20 [Online Form, Renewal Process, Eligibility Criteria, Job Fair]
The aim of employment exchange in Arunachal Pradesh is to provide the opportunity to talented and deserving candidates. The facility was designed to offer a bright future to the deserving candidates. The government of Arunachal Pradesh created the program that will manifest the opportunity for the youth to make the self-employed. The employment exchange can provide various job opportunities to the candidates. The government made it easier for the candidates by make it accessible it online. The candidates, who are looking for jobs, now can register their name by log in to the website.
|Purpose of the portal launch is to||Create job opportunity for the unemployed|
|Portal is open for both||Deserving and talented candidates|
|State government has announced||The details of the registration process and renewal|
|Official link of the registration process is||http://employment.arunachal.gov.in|
|The portal has been launched by||The government of Arunachal Pradesh|
Eligibility criteria for the registration process
- Educational qualification– The candidates who completed 12th are eligible for registration.
- Age limit– The minimum age limit of the candidate is 18 years and there is no maximum age limit.
- Residential proof– The candidates must be the resident of Arunachal Pradesh to be eligible for the scheme.
How to apply for the registration?
Youths who are interested to open a portal in the employment exchange do not need stand in a long queue. The eligible candidates can easily register their name in the website. Moreover, the website is user friendly; therefore, one can easily navigate the portal. To register one needs to follow few steps.
- At first the interested candidate needs to visit the official website of the employment exchange.
- If the candidate is not registered then the candidate needs to create an account.
- One needs to log into the official website with necessary documents.
- To apply for the employment exchange one can download the form from the given link. http://arunachalpradesh.nic.in/csp_ap_portal/pdf/Forms/Requisition_Form_Applicants_Employment_Exchange.pdf
- The interested candidate needs to fill up the form and along with the form one needs to attach all the documents.
- The required documents are educational certificates and results, caste certificate, certificate of curricular activities.
- The candidates need to produce the handicapped certificate that is authenticated by medical board.
- Certificate related to the service are to be submitted during the application.
- Employment exchange accepts certificate from widow, former freedom fighter, etc. within 15 days of the application.
- Apart from the above-mentioned documents the candidate needs to submit the following documents like, voter ID card, ration card, Adhaar card, domicile certificate, educational certificate, job proof of either of the parents andletter from school or gazetted officer.
- Along with the original documents the candidates need to bring photocopies of the documents that are attested by gazetted officer.
What is the renewal process?
After the registration is done one can renew the portal after three months. If any candidate misses the renewal period then the candidate will get two more months to renew the portal. One needs to follow few specific steps to renew the card. The candidates need to visit to the renew option in the website. To carry out the process the candidate needs to follow the steps mentioned below.
- The candidate needs to log in to the account by using the ID and password. The candidate needs to go to the renewal link that will be found in the employment exchange portal. After opening the link the candidate click on the renew option.
- The renew process will be done by the similar way as the registration process. The registered candidate needs to submit all the documents that are mentioned on the website. While entering the information the candidate needs to stay aware of information is being uploaded.
Documents required for the renewal process
- Identification proof– The candidate needs to produce the ration card, voter ID card, Adhaar card, etc.
- Educational Certificates– To carry out the renew process the candidate needs to produce the updated mark sheet and certificates.
- Medical certificate– This optional for the candidates. If any candidate has physical disability then the candidate must produce the certificate issued by the medical board.
- Caste certificate– The candidate needs to produce the caste certificate issued by the government.
- Residential Proof– The candidatesare supposed to produce residential proof as the opportunity can be only availed by the resident of Arunachal Pradesh. In order to show the residential proof one can show the ration card.
Lastly, it can be concluded by saying that the government of Arunachal Pradesh has taken wise step by making the process online. The candidates need not to stand in the queue to register their name in the employment exchange. The employment of Arunachal Pradesh is generating multipurpose job opportunities for the people of Arunachal Pradesh. The objective of the scheme is to provide work to the talented and deserving candidates.
Other links –