Employment Exchange Registration Gujarat 2020 [Online Registration Form Process, Job seekers, Eligibility Criteria]
There are no extra points for guessing that several factors should merge together to bring about the overall development of any country. A rapidly developing country like India is no exception. Though illiteracy was a big drawback, the successive central governments have been able to up the literacy rate effectively. But the massive population is still feeding of the resources, needed for development. It directly impacts the job market. It is impossible for the central and state governments to keep up with the demand for jobs.
|Name of the scheme registration||Employment Exchange Registration|
|Registration takes place in||Gujarat|
|Department supervised by||Gujarat Government|
|Launch date of website||March 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Job seeking youngsters|
Benefits of the Employment Exchange
The teeming population requires jobs, but there seems to be a huge gap between supply and demand. Apart from this, eligible candidates often do not get pertinent job information so that they can get a shot at bagging it. It is here that the employment exchange comes to the forefront. These are offices, run by the respective state government, from where, applicants can get information about available job openings. Earlier, all tasks were done manually and on the offline mode. But for better service and convenience of the applicants, the organization has opted for digital representation as well.
- Applicants will only get the details of such jobs, which match their qualification and preferences.
- It is possible to check current and waiting list from both online and offline.
- The employment exchange is the best place for all those applicants who are aspiring to attain a job in the state or central government sector as well as the private industrial sector.
- The government departments consult with the officers of the employment agency when they have any vacancy. It is the responsibility of the employment exchange officers to supply the details of candidates at the behest of the government department. The registration is applicable for fresh candidates as well as experienced professionals.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential criterion – Only the legal residents of the state will be able to register their names in the employment exchange. Thus, one must possess the legal residential certificates to support the claims.
- No bar on age – Though there is no age bar on the registration process, the registration has been targeted towards the young and educated people of the state, who are looking for a suitable job. Still, applicants will have to submit an age proof document for record keeping.
- No bar on financial background – People from rich as well as poor families will be able to register their names in the employment exchange.
- ID documents – All applicants will have to furnish some of their personal identification documents. The submission of the Aadhar card, voter card, and ration card is a must.
- Caster certificate – Though people, belonging to all castes will be able to register with the employment exchange, applicants must attach their caste certificates to get the advantages during primary selection.
- Educational certificates – Attaching the educational documents is another important point that applicants must not forget. Depending on the academic background, applicants will get the interview calls.
- Prior experience certificates – In case the applicant has some experience in the professional sector, then he/she must attach the prior job experience certificates as well.
- Recent photograph – Lastly, applicants will be required to paste a photograph of themselves. The photograph must be of a specific dimension, and must be clicked recently.
Registration of the candidates via offline mode
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the employment exchange registration after they pass their school or college. Once they think it is time to join the professional world, they must take the first step with registering their names with the employment exchange.
- People who are interested in registering in the traditional fashion will have to reach to the main office or the sub-offices of the Employment Exchange in Gujarat.
- From the registration counter, applicants will have to collect an enrollment document.
- This has several fields, and each must be filled in with pertinent details. The person, educational as well as professional details are necessary for verification.
- Once the application form has been filled in, the candidate must attach photocopies of the mark sheets, age certificate, residential certificate, identification certificate, caste and financial background certificates with the form.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to carry the original copies of all the above-mentioned documents.
- Checking the application document, along with the photocopies of the certificates is a must. To double check the authenticity of these papers, officers will require the original certificates. In case there is parity between the documents and the applicant’s claims, then the form will be rejected.
- After all checks and verifications are done, a unique Employment Exchange registration code will be generated for the particular clients.
- A registration card will be issued by the particular employment registration office in Gujarat, and will be handed over to the applicant.
Registration of the candidates via online mode
- Applicants, well-versed with the computer and internet will be able to complete the registration procedure from their homes.
- Firstly, they will have to click on the official employment exchange website of Gujarat. The site is maintained by the state government. The official employment exchange website for the state of Gujarat is https://employment.gujarat.gov.in/.
- New applicants need to create an account from scratch, while people who have registered already, can just log in with their credentials.
- Once the applicant reaches the main page, he/she will have to select the particular district in Gujarat, from where he/she belongs.
- After this, candidates will have to click on the link that will give them access to the enrollment form.
- As the digitized employment exchange form pops up, the candidates will have to fill in the details.
- It is rather straightforward step. Once this is done, scanned copies of all personal ID documents, residential proofs, age and educational documents and other necessary certificates must be uploaded on the site.
- To complete the registration process, the applicant will have to click on the “Submit” button.
- This will prompt the website to generate an acknowledgement slip. It will contain the name and other candidate’s details.
- Once the office gets the enrollment form, it will carry out necessary verifications. Then the Employment Exchange pass will be issued in the name of the applicant.
- It will be sent to the residential address via post within 15 working days, starting from the date of registration form submission.
In case an applicant requires additional details about the registration procedure or any other task, they can visit the main Employment Exchange office in Gujarat. The address is:
Block No. 1,
3rd Floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan,
Gandhinagar – 382010
Apart from this, interested applicants can also send a fax on the number +91-79-23253835 to attain necessary clarifications.
As candidates get information about available openings in their preferred fields, they will be able to prepare better for the interview. It will automatically increase the chances of bagging a job. As more and more youngsters get a job, it will add to the overall financial prosperity of Gujarat state.
Other links –