Employment Exchange Online Registration in Himachal Pradesh 2019-20 [Form, Process, Eligibility Criteria, Job Fair, Rojgar Mela]
A human’s life is divided into several segments, and building a career is vital for future well being. But youngsters and job seekers often find it rather challenging to land themselves a lucrative job. The state government of Himachal Pradesh has intervened at the right time with a new and improved Employment Exchange structure. The employment exchange offers job related information to the eligible candidates. It is the best way to eliminate the gap between job hunters and pertinent information.
Details of the employment exchange
|Name of the department||Employment Exchange Office|
|Launched in||Himachal Pradesh|
|Registration process||Online and Offline|
|Supervised by||Himachal Pradesh Labor and Employment Department|
|Target beneficiaries||Job seekers|
|New website launched||https://eemis.hp.nic.in/home.aspx|
Eligibility and documents necessary for registration
- Residential requirement – For applying for an employment exchange registration from the Himachal Pradesh offices, one must be a legal resident of the state. If they don’t have the residential proof, then they will not be able submit the application.
- Age related requirement – Applicants will need to submit the photocopy of their age certificate as well. People, falling in the age group of 18 years and 40 years will be able to apply for the employment exchange card.
- All castes are applicable – High caste, low caste as well as ST, SC, OBC and people from minority communities will be able to apply without the fear of rejection. They just have to submit a photocopy of the caste certificate.
- Educational qualification – The laws highlight that people from all academic backgrounds will be able to apply for the registration. They will have to supply their academic proof documents to support the claims.
- Experienced and fresh candidates can apply – Candidates, which have just passes out of school or college, must grab all opportunities in the professional field with a registration. But this does not mean that professionally experienced people will not be able to get their registration. Both freshers and experienced applicants can enroll with the employment exchange by offering necessary documents.
- Personal documents – PAN card, Aadhar card, ration card and other documents as driving license will be required by the employment exchange officers to carry out background checks.
How to register via online process?
- The Himachal Pradesh government has recently revamped the official site of the Employment Exchange department.
- All applicants, wishing the registration pass, will have to click on the link https://eemis.hp.nic.in/home.aspx to get to the Labor and Employment Department’s official page.
- To get to the official registration document, applicants need to click on the link https://eemis.hp.nic.in/RegNew.aspx.
- Then the applicant needs to select the district from the drop-down list.
- Here candidates will get a digitized form at the left side of the screen.
- After typing in the pertinent details in the respective fields, the candidate will have to type in the captcha code.
- After this, candidates must click on the “Submit” to register the application.
- The registration card will reach the candidate by postal service within a specified number of days.
How to register via offline process?
- The Himachal Pradesh government has also kept the offline registration process open.
- Interested applicants must go to the nearest Employment Exchange office in the district.
- They will be handed a registration form from the enrollment counter.
- Once the application form has been completely filled in, applicants must attach the photocopy of all the documents.
- After this, the scrutiny officers will check the real documents and the photocopies.
- If they are sure about the authenticity of the application form, then the officers will issue the registration pass immediately.
How to renew the employment exchange registration?
- According to the new rules, the tenure of the validity of the employment exchange registration card is three years.
- After the three years are over, applicants will have to renew the card again. For this, applicants will have to collect and fill in the renewal form.
- The Himachal Pradesh state authority will soon activate the online renewal process. As of now, interested candidates can fill in this form offline, attach necessary documents, and generate a new enrollment card.
With adequate employment opportunities, the central government can not only increase the GDP, but also pave the path for overall progress. Unemployment is the main reason that drives a nation towards political and societal unrest. The state government has also announced that it will make necessary technological improvements to offer better service to jobseekers.
Other links –