Employment Exchange Registration Form, Renewal, Login Portal, Rojgar Mela [Job Fair] Information 2019-20
Once people finish their education, they look for a suitable job that will offer them a significant salary. But many people fail to bag a good job as they don’t have access to adequate job-related information. It is here that the employment exchange comes to the forefront. Employment Exchange is a government office that informs job enthusiasts about suitable openings. The aspirants get placement-related information depending on their educational qualification and experience. The employment exchange is looked after and monitored by the Department of Employment. It comes directly under the jurisdiction of the state government. The exchange is also called the “Employment Guidance and Promotion Centers.” The people, working in the exchange offer youngsters with job related counseling.
Benefits of the Employment Exchange
- Skill based job search – The main objective of the employment exchange is to offer suitable applicants with employment news. The selection of applicants will be done on the basis of the applicant’s education and experience.
- Waiting list checking facility – The exchange does not stop its activities after sending the job notification to the suitable candidates. After the interview is over, candidates will also be able to take a look at the waiting list.
- Unique enrollment code – When any applicant registers with the employment exchange, he/she attain a unique registration code. This code helps the exchange officers to identify each applicant when sending job notifications.
- For government jobs – When the central and state government departs has vacancies, the employment exchange starts its functions. The officers of the exchange have the responsibility to make a list of all possible candidates, and then forward it to the respective government department.
Registration by online procedure
- Each state government has its own employment exchange. Interested applicants will have to click on the link that will give them access to state’s employment exchange.
- For applicants who have not enrolled earlier, they have to create an account on the site.
- Registered applicants will have to type in their user ID and password to login and enter their accounts.
- Then they will have to click on the drop down list and click on the particular district name.
- Once this is done, the site will bring up the profile application form. Applicants will have to type in the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- It will trigger the site to highlight a unique enrollment code. The slip will also contain the date when the applicant has registered.
- All applicants must save the online information slip and get a print out.
- After this process is complete, applicants will have to go to the exchange for submission of all necessary documents and educational qualification certificates.
- The submission of these documents must be completed with 15 days.
- After this, the respective exchange will issue and handover an official registration card to all applicants.
Registration by offline procedure
- For offline registration, applicants will have to visit the employment exchange.
- The office will provide them with a registration form.
- Application will have to fill in the form with personal as well as qualification details.
- Once the form fill up is complete, applicants need to submit photocopies of their documents. It is mandatory for all these documents to be attested by the authority.
- The exchange officers will check the application form and then issue a registration card.
Documents necessary for application
- Residential proof – The applicants will have to submit attested copies of their residential certificates with the application form.
- Caste certificate – There will be special reservation for the applicants who belong to schedule caste and schedule tribe communities. Such candidates will have to submit their caster certificates to get the benefits.
- Age proof – Applicants will also have to submit a photocopy of their birth certificate. It is necessary for supporting the age related claims.
- Personal ID proof – Submission of the personal identification proof is also mandatory. A photocopy of the Aadhar card will come in handy for this purpose.
- Educational certificates – The selection of the applicants happen on the basis of their educational qualification. Thus, applicants will have to submit their educational certificates for authentication.
- Voter and ration cards – Candidates will also have to submit attested photocopies of their voter and ration cards as well.
- Parents’ job certificates – Applicants will have to submit professional certificates of their parents.
State-wise links of employment exchanges
|Sl No||Name of the state||Employment Exchange Website Link|
|2||Delhi||Delhi Rojgaar Registration|
|6||Gujarat||Employment Exchange Registration Gujarat|
|9||Jammu & Kashmir||http://jakemp.nic.in/|
|10||Kerala||Employment Exchange Kerala registration|
|19||Tamil Nadu||Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration|
|23||West Bengal||Employment Exchange Online Registration WB|
|26||Andhra Pradesh||Employment Exchange Registration AP|