Employment Exchange Online/Offline Registration West Bengal 2019-20 [Job Fair Seeker, Renewal Application Form, Process, Card]
West Bengal employment exchange has opening online application facility for employment facility for the candidates. The unemployed will be able to get secured job through this employment exchange department. Employment Exchange offices are available for different states. This department of the state government helps unemployed to pre-register for job vacancies in the government sector. Through the online mode, the candidates can check their job status online. The process also enables them to search for jobs according to their qualification and apply online. They can update their resume as needed.
The employers can post the job vacancies in the website of Employment Exchange. They can also choose the eligible candidates from the registrations done. The applicants have to register with their name under the district which they belong to.
What are the benefits of the Employment Exchange Card?
- Applicants can get jobs depending on their qualification
- Candidates can check job status online whether it is waiting or not with the help of registered ID number provided.
- The employment exchange provides unique number to the applicants and it can be used when the candidates try to apply for job via the employment exchange.
- The registered candidates resume updated in the portal, and they will get the preference when any job vacancy is first announced on the portal.
What are the eligibility criteria for Employment Exchange Card?
- One of the primary eligibility of applying job under this sector is that the candidates should be of 18 years of age.
- Both employed and unemployed candidates can look for suitable jobs in this portal. They have to register with the employment exchange department operating in different
How to getEmployment Exchange Card in West Bengal State?
Applicant can opt for the card both via the offline and online mode. The applicant has to fill the form online with correct details. The registration form is available at all district office of employment exchange. The applicants can fill the registration form via the online mode.
Offline process of filling up application form
For filling up the online application form under employment exchange, the applicant should visit the nearby office. For proper registration, the applicant has to submit supporting documents. For online registration of the application, you can go via the https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/imag…trict_list.pdf link.
The offline registration steps are mentioned in the following part of the article.
- First, the applicant hasto collect a registration form from the exchange office and fill up the same.
- Photocopies of education certificates and experience certificates need to be submitted along with the application form.
- Passport size photograph is also required to submit.
- Original caste certificate is required that will help in the background check.
- Identity proof photocopy also need to be submitted. The identity proof such as driving license,ration card, passport card, and Aadhaar card can be introduced.
How to get a registration number?
After you fill up the form with correct details, you have to submit the same along with attested documents. Along with this, you have to provide original document required for background check. Following document verification, a registration number along with reference ID will be provided that can be used for login purpose to the portal.
Further, 77 offices are available which are registered with the state employment exchange department. After submitting the application form, the applicants have to produce attested copy of important documents to verification. Reference link can be used that will help to get hands on details of district wise employment exchange office.
What are the details of the online procedure of registration?
Applicants have to visit the online portal for filling the online application form. You have to go through the following steps that will help you to easily fill up the application form.
- First, the applicant has to visit the https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/index.php link for online registration.
- It is important to get online registration first, and through the credentials, you can log in to the online portal.
- After this, you have to go on ‘New Enrolment Job Seeker’ option. This will further direct you to the option through which you can create profile.
- When creating the profile, you have to enter correct information. Some of the information is contact details, personal details, residential proof and other relevant information.
- You also have to fill in your educational qualification along with experience details.
- Then, you have to upload your scanned photograph. You will be able to make changes in the resume uploaded as per necessity.
- The last section contains the residential details. For the same, you have to enter details from ration card, voter ID card, birth certificate, electricity bill, water bill.
- After entering all correct details, you have to click on ‘submit’ button.
How to generate receipt after submission of application?
After submitting the application form, you will get a receipt that contains the date of application, registration number, and other details. The receipt will be generated by the employment exchange. You can take a print out of the receipt and keep it for future use. Within 15 days of online registration, you have to produce all supporting documents including caste certificate, sports, handicapped certificate, residential proof, and others. After documentsverification, Employment Exchange will give a registration card containing registration number and date of renewal of registration.
Details of the validity of the registration card and registration fees
The validity of employment exchange card is three years. It is said to opt for card renewal after a period of every three years.For renewal process, you have to apply to the employment exchange during the office hours. Failure to renew registration card can be done within grace period of next few months. The renewal of the card is free of cost provided by West Bengal government.
Contact details of employment exchange department
|Department Name||Central Management Cell|
|Department Address||67, Bentinck Street 4th Floor, Kolkata- 700069 West Bengal|
|E-mail Address for Employers email@example.com|
|Contact Number||033-22376300. It is recommended to call during office working hours from 10am to 5pm|
Other links –