Entrepreneurship Mindset Curriculum Scheme for students in Delhi 2019-20
[Amount, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply] (Rs 1000 to Govt School Student)
In most of the state-run schools in Delhi, the entrepreneurship curriculum has been started aiming the students of classes 9 to 12. The curriculum has been released by State Council of Educational Research and Training or SCERT.Throughdifferent activities and benefits of entrepreneurial techniques, the government plans to bring a shift in the education system of the state. This will also help to know how students can explore different learning methods, and the teachers find new ways to teach.
Details of the table of the curriculum
|Name of the curriculum||Entrepreneurship Mindset curriculum for students in Delhi
|Target beneficiaries of curriculum||Students of classes 9 to 12
|Amount given to the students||1000-5000/-
|Curriculum has been announced by||Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia
|Aim of the scheme||Is to solve the employment problems in the state.
|Scheme has been developed by||State Council of Educational Research and Training or SCERT
What are the featuresof the curriculum?
- Objective of the scheme – The curriculum has been initiated with the idea of improving the employment condition of the school students. In addition, the curriculum will also help Delhi Government schools to be renewed in the world. It will also help the students to know about case studies in schools and different activities.
- No book or examinations – As per the rules set by the curriculum books, exams or evaluation would not be included.
- Amount given to students by state government – Rupees 1,000 will be given to students of class 11th and 12th. In addition, rupees 5,000 will be given to college the students.
- Personal improvement of the students – The implementation of the curriculum will help to improve characteristics traits of the students and improve their personality.
- Amount given for the curriculum (Budget) – It has been said by the state government in Delhi that they will allot an amount of 40-50 crores in relation to this curriculum.
What are the eligibility criteria of the curriculum?
- Students of high classes – Only the students belonging to class of 9th to 12th standard are eligible to apply for the benefits of the curriculum. In addition, college students can also apply for the curriculum.
- Students of Delhi schools – Only the students belonging to the schools of Delhi are eligible to apply for the scheme. Students from outside the state cannot apply for the same.
Documents required and application processfor applying in the scheme
- School details – The students have to bring their school certificate that will be required to check their school and the class in which they belong.
- Personal details – The personal detail documents of the student will be required to know about their background.
Application Form Process –
However, no such information about the application process of the curriculum has yet been declared by the state government. As soon as it comes out, the students will be the first one to know about the details of the curriculum.
By the start of the curriculum, it will help the students of Delhi school to improve their personal characteristics traits. In addition, the employment condition of the state can also be improved. The students will be able to learn about various techniques that will help them to get jobs in their desired field. The activities to be carried in the curriculum will be of immense help for the students. Therefore, the Delhi government will be able to prove that Delhi schools are the best.
Other links –