Goa Ladli Laxmi Scheme Yojana 2019-20
[Check Status Online Search by Name, Application Form Process, Amount, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, Latest news]
The Modified Laadli Laxmi Scheme has been planned by Goa government. It has been done on the March 2019. According to the scheme, the state government will give a gift amount to every girl in the village at the time of their marriage. However, the interested girl child or their parents have to go through the online procedure of the above-said scheme. Read on to know more about the application process and the eligibility criteria to apply for the benefits of the scheme.
|Name of scheme||Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme|
|Target beneficiaries of scheme||Poor village girl|
|Scheme has been launched in||Goa|
|Scheme launched by||Goa government|
|Launch date of scheme||March 2019 |
|Financial assistance||1 lakh rupees|
What are the features of Goa Laadli Laxmi Scheme?
- Main objective of scheme – The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to every girl child in the village during their marriage.
- Target beneficiaries of the scheme – Girl child belonging to poor households. By this, the father of the girl child will be able to spend the money during the marriage of the girl child.
- Amount given by state government –A gift of Rs. 1 lakh will be given to the girl during their marriage.
- Age limit for the scheme – Girls belonging to the age group of 18 to 40 years of age only can apply for the scheme.
However, when providing the benefits of the scheme, the eligibility criteria will not take any religion into consideration.
What are the eligibility criteria for applying under this scheme?
- Annual income – The family of the girl child should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh per annum. To avail the benefits they have to maintain the limit of the annual income in order to get the benefits under the scheme.
- Girl child – The facilities of the scheme is applicable for girl child born both in the state and outside the state. However, no boys are eligible to get the perks of the above-said scheme.
- Residential proof – The scheme benefits can be availed only by the girls or their family who are born in Goa or outside the state. Therefore, with the help of the residential proof is required to run a background check of the girl opting for the benefits of the scheme.
- Educational eligibility – The girl applying for the scheme must have studied up to 10th standard in order to get the financial assistance for their marriage.
Documents required and application form of the scheme
- Income certificate – The family of the girl child has to produce the income certificate. It would help to know whether the annual income is less than rupees 8 lakh per annum or not.
- Residential documents – Girl child should be born in Goa or other states. They have to produce the necessary documents in order to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Personal documents – In the form of personal documents, the girl child or her family can produce Aadhaar card or voter ID card to ensure that the girl has completed 18 years of age in order to become eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Ladli Laxmi Scheme Application Form Online Download PDF –
- The girls after attaining the age of 18 as on April 2012 can apply to Director of Women and Child Development, Goa.
- If the girl is of 18 years of age or above as on 01.04.2012, they have to produce the required document. Other than this, if the girl is getting married or she is married, they have to provide attested copy of their marriage certificate to the higher authority at the time of submitting their application form for the scheme.
- The application should be submitted to the higher authority within 180 days of the publication of scheme or this time period after attaining 18 years or issuing of Marriage registration certificate. However, application received after the time period of 180 days will not be considered.
- The application should be completed and all details should be filled correctly. It would be received under the Directorate of Women and Child Development. After this, it will be both examined and certified by Director of Women and Child Development.
- The girl applicant has to open a bank account that would be used to credit the scheme amount. Moreover, the bank or financial institution should be located in the State of Goa.
- If the girl candidate continues to get money after civil marriage, the girl has to present herself in front of the higher Directorate of Women and Child Development so that they can forward the required application to the linked bank for the withdrawal of money. Also, the money can be withdrawn only after submission of marriage certificate and verification of the same.
- In case, the girl wish to use the money that she will get under this scheme for her business or higher studies, the decision need to be placed in front of the Committee for further declaration.
Therefore, the eligible girls can apply for the scheme via the online mode. They have to fill in the required fields with correct information before they click on the submit button on the application form. The provided information will be examined by the higher authority before the girl is given the benefits of the scheme.
However, other than the above mentioned one, the benefits under the scheme have been extended for the girl child of central and state government workers. But the government employee has to produce a minimum of 25 years of service certificate.
Therefore, by effective implementation of the scheme, it will be able to empower girls and help them provide necessary expenses. In this way, it can enhance female sex ratio throughout Goa.
Other Links –