Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh 2019-20 [Online Application Form Download, Start-Last date, Check Eligibility Criteria, Schedule,]
The Andhra Pradesh Ward volunteer recruitment process will help interested candidates opt for the easy online procedure. They have to stay updated with the official site to know about the required information. The online site shall provide information such as eligibility criteria and others that shall help in the recruitment process. The following part of the article would take you through the details of important dates and procedure of online procedure.
CM of the state has announced that it would help to create 4 lakh job opportunities for the unemployed. As per the rules of the scheme, the candidates will get rupees 5000 as honorarium. Therefore, the volunteers will be given the responsibilities to look after proper implementation of all government related schemes.
What are the eligibility criteria for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment?
Only after fulfilling the below mentioned criteria, the candidates can apply for the post of volunteers.
- Residents of Andhra Pradesh – Only the candidates belonging to Andhra Pradesh can become volunteers.Citizens belonging to other states will not be applicable to apply for this recruitment process.
- Belonging to the village – The candidate who is applying online for the recruitment process should belong either in the village or gram panchayat. However, they have to provide relevant documents to justify their claim.
- Educational qualification – As per rules of the recruitment process, only the candidates who have passed intermediate exam and the equivalent are eligible to apply for the volunteer posts. However, the education qualification for candidates applying from rural area will be 10th So the students should produce relevant documents at the time of applying for the post.
How to apply online for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment?
The detailed step of applying online for AP Grama volunteer recruitment is given below.
- First, you have to visit the ap.gov.in, which is the official website relating to recruitment. After this, on the homepage, you have to click on ‘apply now’ option that would show the eligibility criteria for the recruitment.
- Following this steps, the candidates can see the application form. In the form, they have to provide important details such as birth details, qualification and other needed. This shall be checked by higher authorities to scrutiny whether the candidates are eligible for the posts or not.
- Following this, the candidate has to enter their Aadhaar card correctly that would proceed with the online recruitment process. Soon after this, you will get an OTP in the registered mobile number. With the help of this OTP, you have to validate the details that you have entered. Only after proper validation of OTP, the form will show up on the screen.
- Here, you have to ensure that you enter all details correctly with some details that are auto-filled. This shall help to complete the application procedure easily.
What are the documents required for the online recruitment process?
- Educational documents – The candidates have to submit documents of their intermediate exam to support the claim that they have passed the exam or an equivalent one. This should be checked at the time of online registration.
- Residential proof – Only the candidates living in Andhra Pradesh will be allowed to opt for online recruitment. Moreover, the candidate should be living either in the village or panchayat to apply online. They have to provide residential details, and therefore, they have to submit Aadhaar card, ration card, or voter ID card.
- Age limit – The candidates willing to take up the position of volunteers should submit age proof details to ensure that they belong to the age group of 18 years to 35 years exceeding which they cannot get the benefits.
Important online registration dates
Important dates of online application are given below. This shall help you keep track of when to apply online and check other details.
|AP Grama or Ward Volunteer online registration
|23 June to 5 July 2019|
|Interviews of volunteers
|11 July to 25 July 2019|
|Sending intimation letters
|1 August 2019|
|Induction and training of war volunteers
|5 Aug to 10 August 2019|
|Positioning of AP Grama volunteers
|15 August 2019|
What is the motive of the volunteer’s scheme?
- The AP Village volunteer’s scheme has been planned to be launched to manage the delivery system in the state properly.However, by proper implementation of the scheme, the condition of the state dwellers can be improved through Navaratnalu.
- Further, this program would ensure proper implementation of related government schemes in the state. Also, it would help to facilitate transparent services in the state, and it would help to get rid of corruption at every administrative level.
- The volunteers would be responsible for identifying the problems of the lower classes and solve the same. They would take the problem to the gram panchayat authorities and try to solve it at the earliest. So, the citizens belonging to the lower level can expect to avail government schemes.
What are the reservation criteria for the recruitment process?
The criteria for filling up the posts of the volunteers are detailed below.
- Allotment for women – For every post under the recruitment process of volunteers in Andhra Pradesh, 50% of the seat would be allotted for women candidates. This would automatically help to improve the condition of women in the state by giving chances of employment as volunteers in the state.
- Age limit – For online registration, the candidates should belong to the age group of 18 years to 35 years. This is one of the requirements when applying for post of volunteers.
However, after the candidate fulfills the criteria and applies for the online registration, they would be asked for an interview. The candidate will receive interview call only after scrutiny of application form. However, the interview will be arranged by the Selection Committee consisting of MPDO. If candidates can pass the interview, they will be offered training to under the responsibilities of a volunteer at the Mandal level.
So, one volunteer will be given the charge of 50 households, and this territorial unit will be decided by a committee OF Tahsildar. Other than this, the Panchayat secretary at village level and the MPDO at the Mandal level will take care of the performance done by the volunteers on a regular basis. However, the duties of volunteers will be checked by the collector at the district level. This will help to keep a control on whether the volunteers are doing their responsibilities properly or not.
Other links –