Maha E-Skill 2020 Mission – Internship to 1 Lakh Graduates in Govt. Offices in Maharashtra
The new government of Maharashtra has already announced that various developmental schemes will be implemented for the betterment of the students. The implementation of the Maha E-Skill 2020 Mission will be a significant step. It will generate jobs and develop the employment sector in the state. The eligible students will be able to work as interns in the government departments. If you want to know more about this scheme, then read this article.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Maha E-Skill 2020 Mission|
|Original announcement date||2020-2021 State Budget|
|Originally announced by||Devendra Fadnavis|
|Official date of announcement||March 2020|
|Implemented by||Uddhav Thackeray|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of the students – The primary objective of the scheme is to ensure that the young educated candidates get jobs easily.
- Skill betterment – The selected scheme beneficiaries will acquire both theoretical and practical trainings, which will better their skills.
- Employment generation – The state government is hopeful that the success of this scheme will assist in the generation of more jobs, within the state.
- Internship sessions – The graduate students will be able to work as inters in the government offices. The selection of the candidates will be done as per their academic field.
- Preparing for the professional field – With the implementation of this scheme, the beneficiaries will get a taste of the professional sector. They will be able to prepare themselves better for the actual professional experience.
- Training for participants – Adequate steps will be taken for the establishment of training centers, for practical skill development of the beneficiaries.
- Tenure of the scheme – The Maharashtra government will continue this welfare project for four consecutive years.
- Number of beneficiaries – It has been mentioned that around one lakh eligible applicants will be able to partake in this project and obtain the several benefits of this scheme.
- Budget allocated for implementation – The state officials have highlighted that the Maharashtra government is ready to shell out Rs. 250 crore for the implementation of the scheme, during the first year. The overall budget allocated for the scheme is Rs. 1000 crore.
Eligibility for the applicants
- Must be a resident of the state – If the applicant is not a permanent and legal resident of this state, then he/she will be barred from obtaining the perks of this scheme.
- Must be a graduate – Only those students, who are pursuing or have completed graduation courses, will be allowed to take part in this scheme.
- Age requirement – The state officials have not yet mentioned any age requirement for the interested applicants. However, this topic may come up during the official announcement of the scheme.
Documents necessary for enrollment
- Residential documents – It is imperative that the applicant attaches a photocopy of authorized residential certificates, which are issued by Maharashtra government.
- Identification documents – To help the government officials with the verification of the applicants, every candidate must offer a photocopy of the Aadhar card.
- Academic documents – As the scheme will allow the participation of the students, who are graduates, the submission of the copies of the academic certificates is a must.
- Mark sheet – Apart from this, the interested applicant will have to attach a copy of the mark sheet of the final exam of the graduation course.
How to register for the scheme?
The official announcement of the scheme has not yet been done by the Finance Minister of Maharashtra. It is expected that the Finance Minister will shed adequate light on the other benefits of this scheme during the announcement of the state budget for 2020, in the presence of the current Chief Minister. The officials can provide details about the implementation date and mode. Once the Maharashtra government makes an official announcement, highlighting the application details, we will upload the data on our official site.
The Maharashtra Chief Minister realizes that the future and financial prosperity of the state depends on meeting the job requirements. Providing adequate opportunities for the graduate students to hone their skill will pave the path for the improvement of the GDP of the state.
Other links –