Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana In Haryana (MPSN) 2019-20
[Pension Amount, Eligibility Criteria, Farmers and Labourers, Application Form Prcoess, Beneficiary List]
During the announcement of the 2019 – 2020 state Budget in Haryana, the finance minister of the state announced the implementation of a new social and financial security scheme named Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana. It has been targeted towards offer financial support to the poor farmers and labors. This article will highlight all details associated with the application procedure, eligibility and necessary documents.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana (MPSN) [हरियाणा मुख्यमंत्री परिवार सम्मान निधि योजना]|
|Launched by||Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcement||Feb 2019|
|Date of implementation||2019 – 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Farmers and unorganized sector labors|
Key features of the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Social and financial security – The main reason behind the announcement of this project has been to better the current social and financial state of the poor people of Haryana, especially the unorganized sector labors and farmers.
- Nominated family member – After the preliminary registration has been completed, every family will have to select and submit the name of one immediate family member, in whose name the benefits will be sanctioned.
- Death and disability insurance policy – The minister has also suggested that the nominated members will also attain life insurance and disability coverage. In case the nominated candidates dies naturally or due to an accident, then the family will receive Rs. 2 lakh insurance. In case of permanent disability, the applicant will receive Rs. 2 lakhs. If the disability is partial, then the state will offer Rs. 1 lakh immediately.
- Monthly old age pension – Apart from all the above mentioned benefits, the nominated family member will also get a monthly old age pension. This pension will be issued by the state government as well. The nominated member will only start getting the pension once he/she attains the age of 60 years. Every such beneficiary will attain a monthly grant of Rs. 3000. This perk will be offered under the PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
- Budgetary allocations – The finance minister of the state has already highlighted that the implementation of this mammoth project will require huge funding. The authority has already set aside 1500 crore for successful operations.
Two benefit categories – The state finance minister announced that one member must be selected and registered from every beneficiary family. This individual will be able to attain the benefits under two distinct categories.
- Options for first category – A person who is nominated under the first category will get four benefit options. The age of these applicants must fall within the bracket of 18 and 40 years.
- Options for second category – A person who is nominated under the second category will get two benefit options. The age of these applicants must fall within the bracket of 40 and 60 years.
Perks under the first category
- Payment in three installments – Every member, selected by the beneficiary family will attain a yearly financial assistance of Rs. 6000. This money will be dispatched in three separate installments.
- One-time payment – The applicant will attain Rs. 36,000 from the state government with a single transfer. Once the payment has been made successfully, the next payment of Rs. 36,000 will be made after five years.
- Monthly pension amount – This option highlights that the state authority wants to secure the old age of the candidate with monthly pension, once they complete 60 years. The state will offer anything between Rs. 3000 to Rs. 15000. This pension amount will be calculated on the basis of the applicant’s age when he/she enrolled.
- Pension after every five years – There is another option that paves the path for a lump sum pension that will be offered after every five years. If an applicant selects this option, then he/she will attain anything between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 30,000 after the specified time gap.
Perks under the second category
- Funds in installment – The Minister announced that every year, the nominated applicant will receive Rs. 6000 on annual basis. The entire sum will not be attainable in a single go. It will be transferred to the respective account in three parts. Each transfer will offer Rs. 2000.
- Lump sum deposition – The second option that can be selected by the nominated members will give him/her access to a lump sum amount of Rs. 36,000. However, this sum will be deposited in the registered account after five years respectively.
Eligibility and documents necessary for Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Residential requirement – Only the legal residents of the Haryana state will be able to attain the perks. Thus, interested applicants will have to submit their residential certificates.
- Farmers and unorganized labors – The scheme will allow the participation of poor farmers and those labors, who work in the unorganized sector. Both these parties don’t get adequate financial and social security facilities. Thus, labors must submit their registration certificates.
- Measure of the plot – If the measure of the agricultural land, registered in the name of the applying farmer is more than 5 acres, then he will not attain the perks highlighted under this project. Furnishing agricultural plot is a must for background checks by the state authority.
- Income of the labors – The scheme features highlight that only those labors will be able to attain the benefits of this scheme who don’t earn more than Rs. 15,000 on a monthly basis. So, all applicants will have to submit a copy of their income certificates.
- Personal ID documents – Aadhar card, voter card and ration card photocopies must be attached with the application form.
- Age proof documents – The scheme highlight that perks will vary according to the age of the nominated candidate. Thus, interested candidates need to supply a copy of their age proof.
- Bank account details – All monetary grants will be directly sent to the bank account of the eldest living member of the family. Thus, his/her bank account number, bank name and branch code etc will be required for smooth transfer of money.
How to attain registration form and apply for the Mukhyamantri Parivar Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Haryana government has officially announced that the scheme will be implemented within the state as soon as possible. The state ministers have not yet divulged anything about the enrollment procedure. The state may keep online and offline channels open for interested applicants. As soon as the state government comes out with registration related details, you will get it on this site.
The recent trend suggests that all current state governments are paying attention to offering social security and assistance to the poor and needy candidates. For effective social security, the state authority will have to make some arrangements for the financial support. Thus, the implementation of such projects will safeguard the two most crucial sides of human existence.
Other links –