Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana in Bihar (MVPY) 2019
[Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form Download, Registration Process, Amount, Universal Old Age Pension]
The Bihar government has released the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana for aiming the good well of senior citizens who have attended the age of 60 years. This will start on the 1st of April 2019. Read on to know more about the details of the scheme.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridhajan Pension Yojana
|Beneficiary of the scheme||Senior citizens who have attended 60 years of age
|Scheme will be implemented from||1st of April 2019|
|Old age pension amount||60-79 years old – 400 per month
79-above age – 500 per month
|Amount given to journalists is||6, 000 rupees|
What are the features of the scheme?
- Main objective of the scheme – The main objective of the scheme is to help the senior citizens of the state live with dignity. This scheme will help to eliminate their miserable condition.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme – The below poverty level candidates who have attained the age of 60 will be able to get the benefits of the scheme. In addition, only citizens of the state can avail the benefits.
- Amount to be given to farmers – According to the Bihar Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana, the senior citizens whose age between 60 to 79 will get an amount of rupees 400 every month and aged above 79 years old will receive 500 rupees pension
- For Journalists – In addition to this, Bihar Government also launches Bihar Patrakar Samman Yojana (BPSY) especially for journalists above 60 years. Under the scheme journalists will get an amount of 6,000 per month.
As media person has also been included to provide the benefits of the scheme, it will inspire more people to take up jobs relating to journalism.
Eligibility criteria of the Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana
- Resident of state – Only the senior citizens who belong to the state of Bihar is eligible to apply for the scheme. Senior citizens belonging to other states cannot get benefits from this scheme.
- Age limit of the candidate – The age limit for applying the scheme is 60 years or above. For candidates under the age of 60 will not be applicable to apply for Universal Old Age Pension Scheme in Bihar.
- Category of workers – Workers who have retired from any government sector services will not be able to apply under this scheme.
- There will be no such caste, religion, community barrier for the senior citizens who are applying under this scheme.
Documents required for the Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana
- Personal details – As personal details, the person can submit Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card that will help to check their background. This will also be required to check the age of the citizen.
- Residential proof – Only the ones who have attained the age of 60 years will be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
Online application of the Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana
Bihar government has launched a pension scheme for the people of Bihar. In order to avail the scheme the applicants are required to go to the official website of Social Welfare Department of Bihar https://www.sspmis.in/. The applicants will get the application form on that website. The steps to get the application form in order to become a beneficiary arestated below.
- The people who wish to avail the scheme need to go to the official website https://www.sspmis.in/.
- Once you click on the link you will reach to the website. You will find link to apply for the pension scheme that was launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar. In order to apply for the scheme you need to click on the given link.
- After getting the application form you need to fill the form with all your personal information like, applicant’s name, Date of birth of the applicant, name of the district, name of the block, and Aadhar card number of the applicant.
- After filling the form it will be verified and if all the information is given correctly then the application will be accepted.
- Once the application is accepted the registration for the pension scheme will be completed and the applicant will be able to avail all the benefits of the scheme.
Therefore, by the implementation of the scheme, the senior citizens will be able to lead their lives with dignity and proper financial support.
Other links –