Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana in Tripura Online Scholarship Portal Launched (Eligibility, Application form, last date)
The entire nation is fighting to prevent the Coronavirus infection. The main aim of the central and the state governments is to eliminate the chances of community transmission. It will pave the path for a catastrophic event in a populated country like India. The Tripura authority, under the leadership of their current Chief Minister had prepared several schemes, which were ready for official launch. However, the pandemic delayed the implementation of these projects. The Tripura Chief Minister has finally launched the Online Scholarship Portal for the convenience of the students. If you want to gather more information, then read this article carefully.
Launch details of the portal
|Name of the portal||Online Scholarship Portal|
|Launched by||Biplab Kumar Deb|
|Primary project name||Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana|
|Date of announcement||6th may 2020|
|Date of implementation||6th May 2020|
|Registration mode||Portal-based enrollment|
|Target beneficiaries||Final year students|
|Registration starts on||6th May 2020|
|Registration ends on||6th June 2020|
|Supervised by||Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology|
Key features of the scheme
- 1 Key features of the scheme
- 2 Eligibility criteria
- 3 How to apply for the scholarship through the portal?
Betterment of the students –
The Tripura government has implemented this scheme for the benefit of the students.
Financial assistance –
As mentioned by the Chief Minister of the state, every selected beneficiary will acquire Rs. 5000. The students can use the money to purchase a smartphone that will help in knowledge acquirement.
Payment frequency –
Each beneficiary of this project will get the financial grant on a one-time basis. The grant will be sponsored by the Tripura government.
Number of beneficiaries –
According to the authorized report, published by the Tripura government, around 14,608 college or university pupils will be able to get this scholarship.
Mode of payment –
It has been mentioned in the draft of this scholarship scheme that the beneficiaries of this project will obtain the money in the bank account. The Direct benefit Transfer process will make the grant distribution easy and transparent.
A resident of the state –
The implementation of this scheme has been done for those students, who are permanent residents of the scheme.
College/university students –
The scheme has been developed for the students of colleges and universities.
Final year students –
Only those pupils, who are currently studying in the final year of their respective courses, will be able to register for obtaining the scheme perks.
Must have a bank account –
The financial grant, for purchasing the smartphone, will be deposited in the bank account of the student. Thus, it is imperative that the applicant has access to a bank account.
Residential proof –
Attaching a proof document that supports the residential claim of the student is a must.
Identification proof –
It is mandatory for the student to upload scanned copy of his/her Aadhar Card with the application form.
College/university documents –
The candidate must upload scanned copies of the academic course documents, issued by the college or the university.
Bank account details –
During the application process, the applicant must upload such documents, which highlight the bank account details.
How to apply for the scholarship through the portal?
- Online application – If any applicant meets the eligibility criteria, and desires to obtain the financial grant, then he/she must log in on the official portal of this scholarship project.
- Selection of the option – When the main page of the portal opens, the applicant must click on the scheme link.
- Digitized registration form – After initiating the enrollment process, the candidate will get access to the digitized application form.
- Form fill-up – The student needs to type in the personal details, contact number, name of the college and the course, residential details, in the respective fields.
- Attach important documents – Once the form has been filled in with the relevant details, the candidate must upload the scanned copies of the documents. These official papers will be used for the verification process.
- Submit the form – Once the important documents have been uploaded, the student must click on the “Submit” button. It will save the application in the state database.
The Prime Minister of India has mentioned in several speeches that the students will play an impactful role in the development of the nation. There are various central government schemes, which provide financial assistance to these students. However, the state government must do the same to provide better support. The implementation of this new scholarship program is a commendable step, taken by the Tripura Government.