Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
Andhra Pradesh 2019-20
(AP Unemployment Allowance (Dole) Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme )
[Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form Process, Last date]
To support educated yet jobless people, in the state of Andhra Pradesh, the authority has announced and launched a new scheme name is Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme. Under Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme, eligible applicants will acquire a monthly remuneration (Dole) from the state government. To know more about the eligibility and registration procedure, read the article.
Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Scheme
Name of the scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuvanestam Scheme (Unemployment Allowance)|
|N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Minister Lokesh Nara|
Official announcement date
Enrollment starts on
|September 14th 2018|
Enrollment ends on
|February 25th 2019|
Commencement of skill training
|December 10th 2018|
|Educated yet jobless applicants|
Official site for the scheme
Unemployment allowance amount (Dole)
|2000 rupees per month|
Key features of the CM Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
Empowerment for unemployed candidates –
Unemployed candidates are a burden on the family. The main object of this project is to empower and inspire educated redundant candidates. The allowance amount will help them to meet their financial needs, without depending on the family members.
Monetary allowance –
The announcement is all the more special for the beneficiaries as they will no longer get Rs. 1000 as allowance. During the recent state budget 2019, some revisions have been made in the scheme features. From now on, beneficiaries will receive Rs. 2000 as jobless allowance.
Payment regularity –
All beneficiaries will attain this financial grant from the Andhra Pradesh government every month, directly in their bank accounts.
Estimated beneficiary number –
During the announcement of this project, Minister Nara was happy to states that estimated 12.26 lakh jobless applicants will be able to get a regular financial support from the AP government. As of now, 12, 05,954 eligible applicants have registered and out of these, 4,46,755 beneficiaries are already receiving the financial grant.
Scope for skill development –
Apart from financial support, Andhra Pradesh will offer skill development facilities for enthusiastic applicant. These trainings will increase the chances of bagging a job. Soon, skill development training institutes will be opened in all districts.
Additional on-site preparation –
Once the applicants finish their skill development trainings, the state will offer them the opportunity to utilize these skills in the preferred sectors. They will be able to learn better once they enter the job site.
DBT payment mode –
The state government has announced that for better transparency and ease of benefit distribution, it will make use of the Direct Benefit Transfer payment mode.
Transfer through bank account –
As the money will be transferred in the bank account of the selected applicant, all interested candidates must have an active account in any bank. Otherwise, they will not be able to get these benefits.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application of the Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestham Scheme
- Must be legal residents of the state – The scheme has been spearheaded by the Andhra Pradesh government. So, it will allow only legal residents to reap the benefits of this scheme. All interested candidates must submit documents, which ensure their residential claims.
- Age condition – It is clearly mentioned in the scheme draft that the age of the interested applicants must fall in the bracket of 22 and 35 years. Thus, submission of the age proof certificates is a must for background checks.
- ID proof – Applicants are required to submit copies of their Aadhar card, voter and ration cards with the applicant form.
- For jobless applicants – Any person, who is associated with any type of job that yields a regular salary, will not be allowed to be a part of this developmental allowance scheme.
- Placement based on qualification – Skill training and on-site experience placement will be done as per the qualification of the applicants.
- Must not have PF account – If the applicant invests in any PF account, then such candidates will not be able to enroll under this scheme.
- Qualification requirement – It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that only those candidates will be able to apply for the grant who have a minimum qualification of graduation or post-graduation. It is mandatory for the applicants to submit their graduation or PG pass certificates.
- Financial background of the candidate – Only those candidates, who have their names registered in the Below Poverty Level list, will attain the benefits. Any applicant, who does not possess the BPL certificate issued by the respective authority, will not be considered eligible for this financial support scheme.
- Possession-related conditions – It has been mentioned in the scheme details that if the applicant owns a car or two-wheeler, then he/she will not get the money. If the family has a plot that measures more than 2.5 acres, then they will also be barred from this program. Apart from this, there are many families, which own dry plots. In case these plots are 5acres in dimension, then no candidate from that family will be able to enroll for the jobless allowance.
- Credit holding criterion – The state government announced several credit schemes, which offer money to jobless people so that they can start a venture on their own. In case the applicant has already received a loan that is more than Rs. 50,000 then he/she must not apply for the new allowance scheme.
- Not for current students – In case the interested candidate is currently associated with any academic course, then he/she will not be considered eligible for this project.
- Not for dismissed applicants – There are many candidates who used to work in government, private or semi-government offices, but have been discharged from their post due to some reason. Such applicants, who have been rendered jobless, now, will not be able to get the financial support.
- Registration under Praja Sahikara Survey – It is mandatory for all interested applicants to take part and register in the Praja Sahikara Survey. They will only be able to apply for the allowance scheme once their registration in the survey is validated.
- NTR Bharosa pension enrollment – There are several pension schemes, which have been initiated under the NTR Bharosa Pension program. The interested applicants must be associated with any of these schemes to get the benefits of the jobless allowance scheme.
- Family members’ professional condition – In case the parents of the interested jobless applicant work in any government office, then they will be barred from getting the benefits of the scheme. However, if the parents are no longer actively working, and get only pension, then such applicants will be considered for this allowance project.
How to register and get application form online for CM Yuva Nestham Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
- The state government has designed and launched a separate portal, through which all interested applicants will be able to enroll. Here they will get access to the digitized registration form as well.
- To get to the official site, applicants will have to click on the link https://yuvanestham.ap.gov.in. It will open the site and then applicants will have to proceed for application.
- There is an option, at the top part of the page that is marked as “Apply Now/Login”
- Clicking on this link will take the applicant to another page.
- On this page, applicants will have to fill in the fields with their Aadhar and mobile number to generate the OTP.
- After receiving the OTP via SMS, applicants will have to use it to trigger the site to open the actual applicant form.
- The digitized enrollment form must be filled in carefully. After this, candidates will have to click on the button that is marked as “Apply.”
- This will complete the registration process and the details will be saved in the government database.
How to enroll for the program via mobile application? (Download app Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Scheme in Andhra Pradesh)
- Technological advancements have paved the path for better user convenience. As most people have smartphones, the state authority has launched an application, through which applicants can check scheme details and register as well.
- The mobile app’s name is Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham App. Candidates can download this application by clicking on the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codetree.unemploymentapp.
- This app can be attained from Google Play Store without any payment.
- Once the candidates has downloaded and installed the app, they will be able to activate it promptly.
- For the activation of the application, candidates need to type in their respective Aadhar numbers in the respective field.
- After this, candidates need to click on the name of the scheme. It will trigger the responsive application to generate the enrollment document.
- In this digitized document, candidates will have to type in their personal details, academic information, job preferences and so on.
- There is a specific button, located at the end of the application form. When the applicant clicks on the “Agree” button, his/her application will be saved and submitted.
- After the end of enrollment, the state officials will check these applications. Thorough scrutiny will be done and then the beneficiary list will be released.
The money that the state government offers under this scheme is not enough. But it will surely motivate the educated youngsters to work hard and get a job as soon as possible. Financial support is not the only benefit. The main agenda of the authority is to prepare the youngsters for the professional sector. It is here that professional skill development lessons come under the limelight. The training will go a long way to assist youngsters in their professional life.
Other links –