Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana In Rajasthan 2019-20
[Unemployment Allowance, Berojgari Bhatta, List]
(Amount, Apply Online Form, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date]
The Congress government made several promises to offer respite to youngsters, which have failed to attain suitable jobs. The Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana has been launched with the target of helping these candidates. The project offers a monthly financial grant to jobless applicants, till they get an occupation. The allowance, specified under the scheme is Rs. 3500. In this article, you will get details of the application process, eligibility and other necessary aspects.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana|
|Launched by||Ashok Gehlot|
|Announced on||January 2019|
|Implementation date||March 2919|
|Target beneficiaries||Educated yet jobless youngsters|
|Helpline number||0141-2373675, 2368850|
|Allowance||Female- 3500 Rs Male- 3000 Rs|
Key features of Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
- Development of the youth – Rajasthan government promised several developmental schemes before the election. Creating better job security and unemployment support for the educated people were also included in this list.
- Balancing evils of unemployment – The main objective of this project is to reduce the negative impact of unemployment. The money will help the jobless educated individuals start some venture on their own and meet their requirements to some extent.
- Financial aid (Amount) – The scheme has two different allowance amounts. All make applicants will receive Rs. 3000 on a monthly basis, while for better women empowerment, female applicants will receive Rs. 3500.
- Duration – As of now, the state authority wants to run the scheme for two years. Once the applicant bags a job, he/she will cease to attain the allowance.
- Frequency of payment – The unemployment aid will be offered by the state government to the selected applicants on a monthly basis.
- Total beneficiaries – The implementation of this scheme will offer unemployment allowance to as many as one lakh eligible candidates, living within the borders of the state.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
Residential requirement – The unemployment allowance project has been designed and developed by the Rajasthan government. Thus, there are no extra points for guessing that only those people will attain the benefits, which have legal residential certificate. In case the applicant is not a resident of this state, he/she will be barred from getting the benefit.
Age related requirement – There are two separate aspects for the age criterion. It has been mentioned in the scheme draft that all jobless male candidates must fall in the age bracket of 21 and 30 years. However, the age criterion for jobless female applicants, along with ST, SC and physically handicap applicants must fall in the age bracket of 21 and 35 years. The admit card of class 10th final examination must be attached with the application form as the age proof.
Educational qualification – The scheme has been started for the empowerment of the educated applicants, who are still looking for a job. The minimum educational criterion is to pass the graduation examination. But candidates who have passed their masters examination will also be able to apply for the financial aid. Applicants will have to submit their 12th pass mark sheets, graduation or masters pass mark sheets as proof and background checks.
Government schools only – It has also been mentioned in the scheme details that the applicants must have studied in government schools and colleges. School and college admission papers must be submitted to support this claim.
Income related criterion – Only those applicants will be able to apply under the scheme if the annual total family income is either 3 lakhs or less than that. The applicants must submit a income certificate to support this claim.
Professional requirement – Only those applicants will be able to attain the financial assistance that does not have any job that offers a regular income. Applicants will have to submit pertinent documents, which highlight their unemployed status. In case the candidate is associated with any business, he/she will be barred from receiving this allowance.
Registration in employment exchange – It is mandatory for the candidates to have a valid registration in the district employment exchange office. The registration must have been done at least one year in advance. While getting the allowance, applicants must regularly renew their employment exchange card.
Only for two candidates per family – A maximum of two jobless and eligible applicants will be able to get the allowance from every family. It will ensure that the state can offer the benefits to as many people as possible.
Cannot be beneficiaries of other schemes – In case the candidate is already getting any financial benefit under any central or state government scheme, then he/she will not be able to apply for this scheme anymore.
Former jobless allowance scheme – In the year 2009, the then Rajasthan government implemented the Akshat Kaushal Scheme for the empowerment of jobless youths. If any applicant is still getting the benefit of this scheme, then he/she cannot apply for the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana
Absence of criminal records – The state authority will check the background of all applicants. If any candidate is tangled in any criminal offence or has a case registered in his/her name, then they will be barred from receiving the benefits of this scheme.
Account details – The state government will make the financial transfers in the bank account of the applicant. Thus, candidates must submit documents where the account number, bank and branch name, IFSC code etc are mentioned.
How to apply and get registration form?
- The scheme details highlight that all applicants, who desire to attain the unemployment, allowance will have to log in on the official website. The site that has been launched by the government is http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Then the applicants will have to click on the option that is marked as “Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Registration.” The official site is not fully ready, and the state is trying to make it operational as soon as possible.
- It will trigger the site to open the online enrollment document.
- Here the applicants will have to type in their personal, financial, educational and other details.
- After this, candidates must attach the necessary papers with the documents, and click on the “Submit” button.
- It will trigger the site to generate a registration ID that will help the applicants to check the status accordingly.
How to check the status of application?
- For the convenience of the applicants, the state government has offered the facility to check the enrollment status via the portal.
- For this, applicants will have to click on the link http://www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/Reports/JS/js_Unemployment%20Allowance_Status.aspx.
- When the particular page opens, applicants must type in the registration code and birth date.
- Then they must click on the button marked as “Search.”
- It will trigger the site to check the database and highlight the current status of the enrollment.
Financial assistance to the unemployed will not make them lazy. It will offer them motivation to work harder and bag a job as soon as possible. The implementation of this scheme will help the youngsters financially as well as mentally. Projects like these also strengthen the mental conviction of the person.