Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana in Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 [Online Apply Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Loan]
Uttar Pradesh is the biggest state in India. The population percentage is also high. Each year, thousands of youngsters pass out of college and universities, but they do not get proper job placements within the state. So, they have to go to the other states in search of a good job. But the present CM is all set to create new job opportunities, especially for those who are interested in starting something on their own under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
|Name of the scheme||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launched by||Yogi Adityanath|
|Date of launch||January 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||Unemployed youngsters of the state|
|Application mode||Online application|
Key features of the scheme
- Expansion of the occupation sector – The development of the employment sector paves the path for the growth of the financial strength of the state. With this aim, the Yogi Government has announced the launch of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
- Estimated number of jobs – The CM of Uttar Pradesh is hopeful that with correct and timely support, around 25 thousand applicants will be able to start their own business ventures. The establishment of so many new business ventures will also create a high demand for manpower in the market. Thus, the scheme will help in reducing overall unemployment in the state.
- Financial assistance for general candidates – The applicants, who fall in the general category, will get about 15% of the total capital they required to set up their business. The state government will provide as much as Rs. 10 lakhs for starting their venture.
- Financial assistance for ST/SC candidates – The schedule cast and schedule tribe candidates will attain 30% of the capital that is necessary for starting the venture. The amount will not cross the threshold of Rs. 20 lakhs. Apart from the ST and SC candidates, the female and OBC applicants will also acquire the same benefits. The same clause is applicable to physically disabled candidates as well.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – Yogi Government has already announced that the perks of the new employment related scheme are for legal residents of the state only. Thus, applicants must possess legal residential documents.
- Age requirement – The age of the interested candidates must not be less than 18 years. The upper age limit to become a part of this scheme is 40 years. Due to the age criterion, applicants will have to attach proper age proofs with the registration document.
- Academic requirement – Only those people will be able to attain the benefits of the project that have completed and passed education till 10th standard at least. Applicants will have to attach the mark sheet of class ten to support their claims.
- For jobless candidates only – The implementation of the scheme has been done so that jobless applicants can get the necessary financial support and encouragement boost to start something by themselves.
- Not for central or state scheme beneficiaries – If the applicant already gets any financial assistance from either the central government or the state authority, then such a candidate will not be selected for attaining the perks of this scheme.
- ID proof – Every applicant will have to attach photocopies of his/her Aadhar card, voter card, and ration card with the application form. These documents will be checked by the government officials to ensure that eligible applicants are getting the benefits.
- Caste certificates – The level of grant is higher for the people who belong to ST and SC categories. Such applicants will have to attach their ST/SC certificates to get the perks.
- Disability certificate – State government will offer more grant to applicants with physical shortcomings as well. It is mandatory for such candidates to attach a scanned copy of the disability certificate.
- Bank account details – The financial assistance that has been promised, as per the scheme guidelines, will be transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts. If the applicant does not have a savings account, then he/she will not be able to register for the project. For proper distribution of funds, applicants will have to attach details of their bank account.
How to acquire a registration form and enroll?
- It has been announced that for the convenience of the educated youngster, applicants will have to visit the official portal of this scheme. The UP government has already launched a site, and it can be assessed by clicking on the link http://www.upkvib.gov.in/.
- Once the candidates get to the homepage, they will see a separate link that has been marked as Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
- Clicking on this link will take the applicants to a new page that will give them access to the online enrollment document.
- Every interested applicant must go through the form well. After this, the candidates should fill in the necessary details, and attach the scanned copies of the documents.
- Once this is complete, they have to click on the button that is marked as “Submit.” It will save the application in the database of the UP government.
Schemes, which target unemployment often don’t succeed in the long run as there is a massive disparity between the supply and demand for jobs. The combined efforts of the government sector and the private industry will not be able to keep pace with the demand for jobs. Thus, the best way out of this mess is to create opportunities for youngsters so that they can set up a business. It will not only offer income avenues for the business owner, but it will create jobs openings for many others.
Other links –