Odisha Kalia Yojana Online Grievance Application Form / Track Status of Your Application 2020
Kalia Scheme was launched by the Odisha government. The Chief Minister of State Naveen Patnaik has launched the scheme. The scheme is for the marginal farmers of the state. The scheme helps them to continue farming by providing monetary assistance as that will give them relief from all the bank loans and other loans. The scheme will help the landless labors as well. The online application started for the scheme from January, 2019. At the first phase not everyone got to know about the scheme so they could get into the first beneficiary list. The government is now initiating application for Next Year.
It is undoubtedly a good step taken by the Odisha government and kept very simple for the sake of the people of the state. This scheme will help to aid the people who are in dire. One can call at 1800-572-1122 (toll free) for further details. There is a whatsapp number as well for the convenience of the people the number is +91-8456099688. One can check the application status by visiting to the same website. So it is clear that the entire scheme is kept very simple and transparent so that people of the state get the benefit of the scheme. One can track the application status by going to Kalia.co.in they only need token number or aadhar number.
As the scheme will be for the people of the state so the candidates need to submit voter card, or ration card as address proof. In order to become the beneficiary of the scheme the small farmers are asked to submit the photocopy of the land record. The landless labor needs to submit photocopy of the MGNREGA card during the time of application. In order to do the application the candidates are asked to submit the aadhar card, and current transaction from the new bank passbook.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Online Grievance Application Form
- In order to apply the candidates are asked to go to the link Kalia Yojana Application Form. After that you need to go to the home page where you will find the option for downloading the application form.
- On downloading the form the candidates are asked to read the instructions and after that you need to click on proceed.
- After downloading the candidates need to start filling in the form and for that one needs to provide the aadhar number.
- While filling in the form you need to choose grievance category.
- After choosing the category the candidates can enter the personal details followed by uploading all the documents.
Odisha Kalia Scheme Grievance Category
There are 4 categories in terms of grievances and they are given below.
- After application one has received only one installment instead of two.
- After application and the candidate received both the installments.
- Candidate did not apply yet received the money.
- Candidate applied but received no money.
Track Status of Your Odisha Kalia Yojana Application
- In order to track the status you need to go to Kalia Yojana Check Status and the page will appear.
- Then the applicant needs to enter the token number and then click on the show option.
Other links –