Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata Scheme 2019-20
[Application Form Process, Eligibility Criteria, Craftsmen]
The Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata Scheme has been released by the Odisha government. The beneficiary of the scheme is the craftsmen of the state. Certain experience has been stated by the state government depending on which the craftsmen will be eligible to get benefits under this scheme. Below are mentioned some other details of the scheme.
Launch details of Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata Scheme
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata Scheme|
|Target beneficiaries are||Craftsmen of Odisha|
|Scheme has been launched by||Odisha government|
|Monthly allowance is given to||800 per month|
|Launch date of the scheme||March 2019|
What are the features of the Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata scheme?
- Main objective – This scheme has been launched with the objective of helping craftsmen of the state. This welfare scheme will be of immense benefits for the craftsmen of the state.
- Beneficiaries of the scheme –The craftsmen of Odisha and this would include the senior citizens as well.
- Allowance given for the scheme – Rupees 800 would be given to craftsmen under 80 age and rupees 1000 would be given to senior citizens above 80 age.
However, allowance money would be decided on the basis of the minimum experience criteria that have been set up by the state government. The scheme would be supervised by CM Naveen Patnaik.
What are the eligibility criteria of the Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata scheme?
- Annual income – The craftsmen of the state should earn less than rupees 1 lakh on a yearly basis in order to get the benefits under the scheme.
- Residential criteria – The craftsmen opting for benefits under the scheme should belong to Odisha only. Citizens from other states will not be able to get benefits under this scheme.
- Amount given – The craftsmen of Odisha would get rupees 800 on a monthly basis. Other than this, craftsmen who are above the age of 80 should get a monthly allowance of rupees 1000.
- Experience year – The person should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in order to get benefits under this scheme.
However, these eligibility criteria would be considered for selecting the beneficiaries eligible for this scheme. The state government would select a committee that would work for the proper selection of the beneficiaries. It would be the task of the Directorate of handicrafts that would work for proper implementation of the scheme.
Documents required and application process for Odisha Mukhyamantri Karigar Sahayata
The craftsmen of the state have to produce the following documents to get the benefits under the above-said scheme easily.
- Annual income certificate – The craftsmen have to produce their annual income certificate. It should be less than 1 lakh annually to get benefits.
- Residential proof – The residential proof would help to know that the craftsmen belong only to Odisha and no other state.
- Experience certificates – The craftsmen’s experience certificate would be required to consider whether the person is eligible to benefits from the scheme or not.
- Age proof – Allowance amount would vary for craftsmen more than 80 years of age and therefore, they have to provide their age certificate. For the same, they have to provide voter ID card, Aadhaar card or ration card.
However, no such application process has been declared by the state government. As soon as it comes out, the beneficiaries will be the first one to know about it. The information would be updated on the website and beneficiaries will be able to access it.
After the selection of beneficiaries under this scheme, the process would be taken care of by block development officers who would be responsible for providing financial help to the craftsmen of the state. Therefore, the main aim of the scheme is to improve the skill of the craftsmen and help them get dignity and honor in the kind of work they are engaged with.
Other links –