Odisha New Ration Card 2020 [Search Village wise name] Check Status, Apply Online, Download Form, PDS Card Holder, Eligibility, Helpline no
Ration card is considered as the most important document. It has a multipurpose use. Most importantly it is used as the residential proof of people of India. The ration card gets the people regular essential goods at a subsidized rate.The entire process is done through public distribution system. In case of Odisha the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Welfare issues the ration cards. The residents of Odisha are suggested to use the ration cards. The ration card enables the residents of the state to obtain the subsidized goods provided by the state government of Odisha. The state government has announced to issue new ration cards. The primary objective of issuing ration card is to eradicate the duplicate ration cards and also the government wants to cover all the beneficiaries of the state. The article will discuss in detail about the procedure of getting ration card.
Benefits of ration card
- Ration card is one of the most important documents that are used as the residential proof of the state.
- The ration card enables the card holder to access to the subsidized goods that is provided by the government at a regular interval.
Different types of ration cards
There are three types of ration cards are issued by the government of Odisha under the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection. The ration cards are for the Targeted Public Distribution System.
|Type of Ration Card||Color of Ration Card||Eligible Families|
|APL Ration Cards||Yellow||Above Poverty Line families with annual income above 15000 rupees.|
|BPL Ration Cards||White||Below Poverty Line families with annual income of less than 10000 rupees.|
|Antyodata cards||Pink||Issued for the poorest sections of the society.|
The eligibility criteria depend on the economic status of the beneficiary families. In order to get the appropriate card the applicant needs to meet the below-stated criteria set by the government of Odisha.
- The applicant needs to be Indian.
- The applicant should not hold another ration card.
To apply for the new ration card, the applicant needs to submit the documents mentioned below along with the application form.
- Need to produce Death of Birth certificate.
- Need to submit address proof (water bill. Electricity bill, passport, telephone bill, etc.)
- Passport size family group photo.
- Aadhar cars
- Bank Passbook
- Need to produce caste certificate.
- Require to submit income certificate.
- When it comes to government employees, they need to submit transfer order form fromm the head of the office.
Time for processing
Once applied for the ration card it will be provided within 30 days from the date of application.
In order to apply for the new ration cards the below mentioned steps should be followed.
- The applicant needs to visit to the official website of the Odisha Food, Supplies and Consumer Welfare departments http://www.pdsodisha.gov.in/Account/InternalLogin.aspx
- After that the applicant needs to click on the e-BitaranOdisha. You will find the option on the home page of the official website.
- Once you click on the option you will be redirected to the following page. On the next page you will find an option ‘Ration Card Application Form’ from there you will find a form and you need to download the form in PDF format. You can also get the form from the circle office against a small amount of money.
- After downloading the form you need to fill the form with credible personal information. The applicant needs to attach all required documents along with the form.
- The applicant is asked to give correct name and address mentioned in the documents submitted to the office. The applicant needs to provide all information about the family members along with voter card number at the RCMS.
- The applicant needs to submit the filled up application form at the ration card office near to the house with government suggested payment.
- The application will be issued after a thorough verification of all the submitted documents.
Tracking the application status online
To track the status of your application you should follow the below-mentioned steps.
- You need to click on ‘NFSA Cards and Beneficiaries’ option that comes at the top of the home page.
- You need to enter district name, block name, FPS and then click on ‘Get Report’ option. You will find the ration card list that is arranged block wise.
- You need to enter your name in the ‘Find Box’ that comes at the top of the list. You can check the details of the ration card that comes by name. If you want to check the ration card status it will help you to know this as well.
- You can also check your family details by entering the ration card number, name, father’s name, husband’s name number of family members, type of family, etc. if you click on the ‘Ration Card Number’ then you can get the details of family member on the Food Odisha Ration Card List.
- You can get the complete details of the family member regarding name, age, relation, etc.
The applicants can download and print the ration card or check the details at the nearby ration shop.
Linking Aadhar with ration card
The government of India mandated to link the Aadhar with the ration card in the state. A ration card holder can link his Aadhar online and he can check the linking status online as well. To check the Aadhar linking status, you have to follow the same steps as checking the ration card list, mentioned above. Only you have to scroll right the repost in order to check the status. Many times the status shows ‘Populated’ that implies that the Aadhar number is linked and if not then it will show ‘Under processing’.
Other links –