Odisha Revenue Portal 2019-20
[Online Services – e – mutation, Bhulekh, Bhunaksha, Land Record Search, Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni ]
The Odisha state government has decided to launch a new land revenue portal. The portal and related application will be developed by the tech specialists of the National Informatics Centre. The new portal will give access to land records, maps, Khatauni code, and Khasra number by generating a search on this portal. This single site will help interested candidates to get all these details via a single portal.
|Name of the portal||Odisha Revenue Portal|
|Launched by||Naveen Patnaik|
|Date of announcement||25th January 2019|
|Wed address of the old portal||http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx|
Services available in the new portal
The Odisha state government will soon launch the new Land Revenue Site. With the launch of the portal, the state residents will be able to attain several benefits.
- If any individual wants land related details or Bhulekh details, then they can log in on this portal.
- If they want the topo map or the BhuNaksha of the any area, then they will attain it on the new portal.
- The site will also offer details about the Land Record Management System.
- The new website will also offer access to the Tehsilwise Dynamic Web Information System.
- Land revenue payment is an important task that the land owners must pay on time. With the launch of this site, it will be possible for the applicants to get access to the Land revenue Dashboard.
- In case the land owner is entangled in any legal matter, then he/she will be able to monitor the case via this site. To use is facility, applicants will have to use the Revenue Court Case Monitoring System.
- Candidates will also get access to the Tehsil-wise account details.
- Managing the land records is another important task that falls on the officials of this department. The launch of this new portal will make it easy for the interested candidates to gain access to the Document management system.
Services available in the old portal
The former portal was designed by the state government to offer land record related information to the common residents of the state. All interested candidates, who desire ti attain bhulekh details or land records must log in on this site. Even after the launch of the new Land Revenue Portal, the old site will remain active. It will offer only the bhulekh details, while the new site will offer many other facilities as well.
How to log in on the new portal?
The new portal has not yet been launched by the state government. It is expected that the log in process will be similar to that of the former portal. Once the state government announces the official site address, we will offer the login procedure on this site.
Role of NIC in the development of this portal
A significant percentage of land in Odisha has forest cover. It is the responsibility of the state government to ensure the protection of the forest lands and the wildlife. Thus, the state government has roped in the NIC for additional assistance. The officials of the NIC have announced that they will identify the land that falls under the forest areas. Once the identification is complete, they will start function of freezing it.
This task will be monitored and done with the help of a special application. This application will also be developed by the NIC. The officials have directed the Tehsildars in the Angul, Jajpur, Sundargarh, Dhenkanal, Cuttack, Khurda, Keonjhar, Balangir, Jharsuguda, Kalahandi and Koraput districts to make sure that the identification task is completed before 28th of February 2019.
The NIC will also launch another unique application that will help the authority to pinpoint the forested lands automatically. The app will separate the areas by color coding process. This will show up on the maps, which are published after high-tech survey of the areas.