Parivar Pehchan Patra (Identity Certificate) in Haryana 2019 [Eligibility Criteria, Application Form]
The state government has the responsibility to ensure the wellbeing of the common people. But for this, it must have access to the demographic details. Without this, the state authority will not be able to design and implement scheme for people’s benefit. Aadhar card offers central and state government access to any person’s personal ID details. But there is no scheme that offers an ID to the entire family. The Parivar Pehchan Patra Project in Haryana will help the government to attain and maintain records of all families, living in the area.
|Name of the scheme||Parivar Pehchan Patra or Family Identity Certificate|
|Launched by||Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Date of announcement||January 2019|
|Target beneficiaries||All households in Haryana|
Key features of the scheme
- Maintaining citizen database – It is not easy for the state authority to collect family details of all people living in the state. With the implementation of this campaign, applicants will be able to submit the details directly to the government.
- Offline application process – All households who desire to get their details uploaded in the official portal, will have to register via offline procedure. There is no virtual enrollment methodology for this project.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The CM of Haryana suggested that with the implementation of this scheme, 54 lakh households’ data will be uploaded in the list. As of now, 46 lakh applicants have been submitted.
- Easy availability of registration forms – The application form can be collected by the interested applicants from the nearest ration shop. It is also available at the thesil office, block development office, government schools, etc.
- Free application – The head of the household or any other member who is initiating the certificate generation process will not have to shell out any fee. This scheme is run entirely by the state authority.
- Elimination of corruption – Another aspect of this scheme is that it will ease the elimination of corruption from the government system.
- Easy beneficiary identification – The family identification certificate will also help the state authority to identify the correct beneficiaries. Thus, only the deserving applicants will attain the benefits under several schemes.
- SECC data list – The households, which are also registered in the Socio-Economic Caste Census or SECC data list, will also be able to fill in the enrollment form for Parivar Pehchan Patra.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Resident of Haryana – There are lakhs of households in the state. If the government does not have information about the demographic, then it will not be able to come up with reform strategies. Thus, all families, who have been living in the state for significant time, will be eligible to attain the Parivar Pehchan Patra. Submitting residential documents is a must during application.
- Birth certificates – The applicants must fill in the registration form with every member’s birth and death details. If applicants desire to change any detail, it can be done by filling in a new application. To support the details, birth or death certificates must be furnished.
- Personal ID proof – It is mandatory for applicants to offer personal identification papers to ensure that they are authentic candidates. A copy of each family member’s Aadhar card will assist the officers to authenticate every person’s identity.
How to get application form and register?
There is no online application procedure. The state government has realized that it is not possible for uneducated people to make use of virtual platforms and submit their applications. Traditional offline enrolment process will ensure that individuals can apply properly. The registration forms are available at several government offices and ration shops. People will not have to pay any money for these application forms. Once they fill in the details about the family members, and attach necessary documents, they can submit it at the same office accordingly. These enrollment documents will be sent to the state government’s office. There officers will check the details, and do background checks. If all is in place, the applicants will attain their Family Identity Certificate. Applicants can check their names of the official portal. Details will be uploaded on this site, once all necessary checks are complete.
The central government has implemented the creation of the Aadhar card to ensure that every citizen of the nation has a proper identity proof. The same will be done by the Haryana government. But it focuses on the identification of the households in the state. Separate ID code for all households will assist the state government to properly monitor and plan developmental schemes for the common people.