PM Sampann Scheme Portal
Track Pension Status Online at dotpension.gov.in
People, working in the state and central government departments will get a fixed sum as a pension, after the end of their employment tenure. Pensioners had to filling in several papers and wait at the end of long lines to submit their pension applications. But the central government has launched a new site that will help telecom sector employees to fill in their pension applications online. The name of this website is PM System for Authority and Pension Management Scheme Portal. The site will help applicants in attaining several pension related services.
Name of the scheme
PM Sampann Scheme Portal
|Launched by||Narendra Modi|
|Date of announcement||29th December 2018|
|Venue of announcement||Varanasi|
|Target beneficiaries||Telecom department pensioners|
Key features of the scheme
- Hassle free registration – The main objective of the central government behind the launch of this portal is to make the pension registration process easy. As everything can be tackled with one site, people will not become confused.
- Tracking the application – Apart from making the primary registration, applicants will also be able to keep track of the application’s status. After submitting the registration, the site will generate a unique code. It will help the respective applicant to get details as and when required.
- Queries and complaints – Applicants will also be able to submit their complaints and queries via this site.
- Total number of pensioners – The central government highlighted that as many as 3.5 lakh pensioners have already registered on this portal. Additionally, around 1.5 lakh possible retirees will soon join this site.
- Easy transfer of money – The site will also offer pensioners information about the pension approval and transfer of funds.
- Paperless process – Another objective of the central government was to make the entire registration and monitoring process paperless. All details of pensioners will be available on the software and government database.
- Increase transparency – The site will pave the path for better transparency in the entire process. When pensioners get access to their details, there will no longer be any chances of errors.
- Elimination of middlemen – Pensioners used to take help of middlemen to get their pension papers ready. These middlemen used to take money for this. With the launch of this site, these mediators will not be able operate anymore.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Pensioners only – Only pensioners form the telecom sector will be able to make use of this portal. It is not for people who don’t fall in this category.
- Pension ID code – All central government pensioners have a respective pensioner ID number. While registering on this portal, and checking the status, they will have to type in this code.
- Personal documents – Applicants will also have to upload their Aadhar and voter card copies on the portal. It will help the authority to check the documents for background scrutiny.
- Bank account details – All monetary transfers will be done via DBT. Thus, pensioners will have to submit their bank account details during the primary registration.
How to Track Pension ?
- Pensioners will be able to track all pension related details via this portal. Interested applicants will be able to log in on the portal by clicking on the link https://dotpension.gov.in/Login/Index.
- Once the home page opens, applicants will have to log in. They will have to click on the option that is marked as “Log in.”
- It will trigger the site to bring up the login box. Once the applicants type in the user name and password, they will be able to access their pension related details.
SAMPANN Helpline number
Applicants or interested applicants will be able to get their hands on all scheme and site related details by calling on the helpline number or helpdesk. People will have to dial the number 1800-113-5800. This line will remain active from 9:30 AM in the morning to 6:00 PM in the evening. The line will operate on weekdays only. Apart from this, applicants can drop in a query mail on the ID email@example.com.
Pension offers people respite during their retired life. This regular inflow of money will rid pensioners of all monetary tensions. With the launch of this portal, pensioners will not have to worry about waiting in long lines to complete the process. Apart from the site, the central government will also launch a separate android application. This mobile will come in handy to track all activities from the device.
- Pradhan Mantri Swachh Bharat Mission
- Agriculture Krishi Pump Connections to Farmers in Haryana
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- PM Matritva Vandana Yojana 2019