Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019 -PM -KISAN
[6000 To Each Farmers In 3 Installments]
(Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, District, Block, Panchayat List, Documents Required, portal)
At the onset of the upcoming Parliament election, the central government announced a scheme in favor of impoverished farmers. While the other political parties are concentrating on merging for the forthcoming contest, the strategic move of the central government created a ripple.The scheme will be soon implemented to provide the financial grant of Rs 6000 to every farmer who will apply to avail the scheme. Not only that, the scheme would work to boost up the agricultural stock as the scheme would provide a surplus of fertilizers. In order to get the benefit of the scheme one needs to register for it. The details of registration are as follows.
|The Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisaan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|Person behind the Launch||Piyush Goyal (Finance Minister)|
|Date of Announcement||February 2019|
|The Target Beneficiaries||Poor and marginal farmers|
The Significant Features of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2019
- Farmers Development- The primary focus of the scheme is to elevate the economic condition of the farmers by providing a significant amount of money in order to help them in increasing the farming.
- Financial Support- The registered farmers will receive a grant of Rs 6000 on yearly basis. That will break into a monthly basis, and each registered farmer will be receiving Rs 500 on a monthly basis.
- Payment Method-Finance Minister Piyush Goyal stated that amount would be paid to the farmers by three installments.
Eligibility Criteria for the Registration
- For the Native Residents- The primary criterion for the registration is the person has to be Indian. The scheme announced by the central government of India is only applied for the farmers who have the official certificate of citizenship of India.
- No Land Limit – In the second phase of the scheme, the land limit has been removed. Now, 14 crore farmers of the country will get benefit of this scheme. The government had earlier said that the benefits of this scheme will be given to those who have 5 acres of land
- Account Details-During the announcement the Finance Minister also stated that the money will be deposited to the respective bank account of the registered farmer. It is believed that the step will help to eradicate the corruption. Therefore, the applicant must have a bank account.
The Process of Application
The Finance Minister Piyush Goyal emphasized on the central government’s role in implementing the scheme. Right after the announcement of the scheme, the minister highlighted that the scheme will be dedicated to improve the financial crisis of the marginal section who are involved in farming. The government is committed to make the scheme flawless. However, the application procedure has not been released, though the Finance Minister ensured that as soon as the scheme will be implemented the central government of India will release the details.
Lastly, it is evident that, the move that the central government of India took right before the Parliament election, 2019 is clearly tacit. In 2014, when Narendra Modi became the new incumbent, he promised to implement the scheme in order to eradicate the affliction of the marginal farmers so that they can earn double than they used to. Therefore, it is believed that the implementation of the scheme may appear to be beneficial for the lives depending on agriculture.