Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYMY) 2020 [Unorganized Sector Pension Amount] (Application Form, Eligibility, Documents, List, Premium Pension Chart]
The Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana has been released by the central government for the improvement of informal workers belonging to the unorganized sector. The announcement of the scheme has been done in the Union Budget 2019-20. Before the start of the pension system, the workers of the unorganized sector will have to pay amount of rupees 100 every month. The pension facility will start at retirement of the individual.
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYMY)|
|Announced made by||the central government|
|Announcement has been made in||Union Budget 2019-20|
|Objective of scheme is to give rupees 3,000||to workers under the unorganized sector|
|Total beneficiaries of the scheme are||Almost 42 crore workers under unorganized sector.|
PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Main Features
- 1 PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Main Features
- 2 Eligibility criteria of Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
- 3 Documents required for the scheme
- 4 PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Online Application Process
- 5 Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Premium Amount Chart
The main objective of the scheme is to provide pension amount to workers belonging to the unorganized sector. This amount will be given after the individuals reach their age of retirement.
Amount given in the scheme –
The central government has planned to give an amount of rupee 3000 on a monthly basis upon retirement.
Monthly income –
The central government has set an income limit, and the individuals have to follow the same to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Eligibility criteria of Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
Unorganized sector –
The person applying to avail benefits under this scheme should belong to the unorganized sector.
Monthly income –
The person applying for the scheme should not earn a monthly income of more than rupees 15 thousand every month.
Age limit –
The pension facility will be given to the individual only after the person reaches the age of retirement.
Documents required for the scheme
- The individual opting to get the benefits of the scheme will have to produce an age certificate to prove that they have attained the age of retirement.
- Identity proof should be given to the individuals, and they can submit their voter ID, Aadhaar card or birth certificate.
- Monthly income certificate is also required to be submitted that will help to consider whether the person is eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme or not.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Online Application Process
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana has started the online registration process. The detailed information on the procedure of online application has been detailed in the online portal relating to the scheme.
- For registration, the applicant must go to the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) near you with bank account and aadhar card details. The officials appointed for the task of online registration will collect necessary information from the beneficiaries, and they will help the beneficiaries to complete the online procedure easily.
- The installment to be given to the beneficiaries based on their age. In addition to this, there is a certain age limit depending on which the beneficiaries have to pay the monthly premium.
- As soon as they enroll for the scheme, they have to pay the premium money for a certain period of time.
- It is further said that the first installment of the premium will be subtracted from account wallet CSC officer. Following this, the applicant has to pay the premium money in cash directly to the CSC officer.
- After completion of online payment, the Labor Yogi Pension number is generated. In addition, a separate receipt is generated for the use of the applicant so that they can sign on it. After this, they have to scan and upload it.
- In this way, the applicant card is generated which they can take out as a printed version and keep it for future use.
- After getting confirmation from the bank, the monthly premium will start to deduct from the account of the applicant. The notification of money reduction will be sent to the applicant via mobile texts.
- When the unorganized workers are applying under this scheme, the officers working under the organized sector are sure to help them. Therefore, a facilitation desk has been started for the help of the applicants willing to get the benefits of this scheme. Also, a staff member will be available at the help desk that will help the applicants to provide with the necessary information relating to the scheme. With correct guidance, it will be easy for the applicants to apply under the scheme.
However, both web portals and mobile applications will be introduced by the state government that will help the beneficiaries to easily get the benefits of the scheme and access the related information. Through the web portal and the mobile application, the applicant will be able to opt for online registration by themselves. They need documents like Aadhar card or savings bank account details or public-money account number.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Premium Amount Chart
|Entry age (In Years)||Max age (In Years)||Monthly contribution per month (per person)||Govt contribution per month (per person)||Total Contribution (per person)|
Therefore, the news declared in the Union Budget 2019-2020 as has been presented by Sh. Piyush Goyal will help unorganized sector workers. No such age limit and job duration have yet been declared pertaining to this scheme. However, it means that both the workers working in the unorganized sectors and the fresher who have joined are eligible to apply for the scheme.