Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar and Karobar Scheme 2020 (Eligibility, Online application form, Webminar registration, Job Fair @pgrkam.com)
The prime motive of Punjab Ghar Ghar Naukri Yojana is to ensure that each and every member of the family in Punjab gets employment opportunities and live a life full of dignity and of higher status. The jobless candidates can easily find suitable jobs under this employment generation scheme. All the candidates who applied and registered online at the official website will get a direct chance to appear for the interview to get jobs in companies in Punjab. The state government will organize various rojgar mela’s under the Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme for the jobseekers so that they can follow the essential process to apply online for jobs and only the deserving candidates will get the jobs.
Aim of the Ghar-Ghar Rojgar scheme
The main aim is to provide the jobs to youth to cover the poverty line of Punjab. The employers arrange several stalls in all the provinces of Punjab. The department workers also help to provide complete attention to provide the jobs to the needy people. The online registration is a boon for the unemployed and helps to provide them with the appointment letter to join the jobs.
Benefits of Ghar-Ghar Rojgar scheme
- The scheme will allow the youth to have proper access to several kinds of opportunities without any kind of struggle or other issues.
- The department also works very well in attracting the companies to invest their funds into such ventures. This will help in extending the network related opportunities across the globe and will provide the people with option to get a lift from the multinational companies working abroad.
- The department also provides complete support to the job applicants to boost their confidence and provide them with the opportunity to apply for the jobs through these kinds of platforms.
- This will also help the youth to become highly aware about the employment opportunities prevailing in the sector and take complete advantage of them.
- The job applicants will also have the proper access to financial support that will help to provide them proper upliftment. With this, people can further move towards group discussions and interviews in several companies.
- The yojana also provides the option of recruitment of various skilled workers who want to have association with the contact-based companies. Also, a special skill training related workshop is conducted in this mission.
- The age of the candidate is the major thing that determines this point. The candidate should be 18+ in terms of age so that he or she can be termed as a registered applicant. The candidate can be of maximum 45 years of age and should have the certificate of fitness.
- The candidate must be 12th pass or must have a diploma or ITI certificate. The other preferred qualifications include the bachelor’s degree in different fields as well as sectors. The candidate should also relate with the profile of the company and their requirements.
- The minor criterion that helps to cover the candidate is that he or she must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate is also required to present the school leaving certificate and it should be only from the Punjab provinces so that he or she gets the job in Punjab only.
- These kinds of candidates will be eligible to get jobs according to their skills and profile wherever it will be applicable.
How to Register For Punjab Ghar Ghar Rozgar Scheme?
The complete procedure for the jobseekers to register for Ghar Ghar Naukri Scheme 2019 is given below:-
Go the official website of Punjab Ghar Ghar Rojgar and karobar yojana and at the homepage you will see “Register here” tab on the right side. Click on this tab and it will lead you on the registration page.
Onto the registration page enter all personal details, whichever is asked to be filled by you including your address details, educational qualification, employment information, bank account info. etc. Please note that all the details you have given should be accurate. After filling all the details click at the “Register” button to complete you registration for the scheme.
Now you can login onto the portal with your given id and password. The candidates who have registered for the job then login to this portal and search for various job vacancies (private or government jobs) in Punjab which they feels well suited for themselves.
- Following documents are required:
- 10th class mark sheet that will show the marks obtained.
- Mark sheet of the diploma if the candidate has done it from any of the university or college
- Mark sheet of the ITI course
- Caste certificate of the candidate if it applies on him/her.
- The disability or handicap certificate if applies.
- The registration number from the Punjab Employment Exchange.
The “Ghar Ghar Naukri” mission is a great mission by Punjab government and the authorities aim achieve 100% employment under this scheme. The government also undertakes the arrangement of several kinds of vocational training institutes to employ the youth after training has been completed. More than 50% of the people have been placed in several kinds of industrial units. They are also having proper access to good amount of salaries. The classes being conducted by the government also yields great results. 16 out of the batch of 20 students have been placed in the renowned industries of Punjab. The mission is very much successful in achieving the goals set by the Punjab government.
Ans: A webinar is organized for skill development and training of candidates. Online job opportunities are provided to the registered candidates and an online counseling will be organized for the job seeker aspirants.
Ans:The job seeker candidates can go to the website http://www.pgrkam.com/ and register themselves for finding suitable jobs for them.
Ans:Under this scheme it is assumed that around 25,000 students and professionals will attend the webinar. The candidates from various courses and branches like engineering, medicine, management, pharmacy, humanities, BCA, B.Com, BBA etc are more likely to get jobs.
Ans: Various national and multinational companies like Microsoft, Walmart, Pepsico, Dell and Amazon will attend the webinar and these companies are expected to give employment to the jobless students.
Other links –