RTE Admission Karnataka 2019-20
[Online Application Form, Last Date,
Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, School, Student List, Website, Toll Free Number]
The Karnataka government has initiated for online admission relating to RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Admissions. According to this initiation, interested students can register for the online registration in the above-said state. With the help of 25% Reservation quota under RTE Act 2009, the interested students can fill online application for 2019-2020. For the online application, students have to visit the official website .
|Full Form||Right To Education|
|Helpline Number||22222180 and 22484716.|
RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Online Application / RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Admission
The procedure to apply online is mentioned in the following part of the article.
- The interested students have to visit the website kar.nic.in.
- As soon as the homepage comes up, you have to click on Administration section present on the bottom of the page.
- Then, students have to click on RTE Admissions that comes under the Right to Education section on the same page.
- After this, the rte online application 2019-20 link will come up on the official website.
- The students have to enter all correct credentials in the application form.
However, the reservation of seats has been declared by the government, and it is present both for government and private schools. This will be of immense help for the students in poor families.
RTE Karnataka Admissions Software – Original Version
The original version of the software has been released by the Karnataka government through which the interested candidates can register for an online application form. They can use the http://184.108.40.206/RTE2018/(S(e35fkzxiioolfcphmvg1j4ql))/RTE2017/RTE2018_admit.aspx link. When filling application form through this link, the students have to enter correct Aadhaarcard details and authenticate their registration through fingerprint or OTP method. In this way, candidates can submit the application online easily.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Karnataka – School Login
The steps of school login process are mentioned as below.
- The authorities can visit schooleducation.kar.nic.in link for application process.
- After this, the students have to click on ‘Links to Department of Software’ from the same page.
- Soon after this, they have to click on ‘RTE School Login 2019.’
- After clicking on the suitable link, the application form will show up on the screen.
- Therefore, school authorities have to complete filling the application form.
Know Your School – RTE Admissions 2019-20 Karnataka
With the help of http://220.127.116.11/RTE2018/(S(osdljii4qrqvre4mts5lfw2s))/RTE2015/RTelegibility.aspx link, the students can know about their schools. In addition, with the help of pin code, revenue ward, locality, education district and class, the students will be able to know about schools for getting admission.
Documents Required For RTE Admission in Karnataka
Details of documents required for RTE Admission 2019-20 Karnataka are as follows.
- Details of income certificate ,Age proof in the form of Aadhaar Card, Ration Card or Birth Certificate, Residential proof
Age Limit to fill RTE 2019-19 Karnataka Online Application Form
The rule of age limit for filling the application form is given as follows.
- LKG or Pre-school admissions – The children opting for admission to LGK should be between 3 years 10 months and 4 years 10 months of age.
- Admission to 1st standard – The age of student should lie between 5 years 10 months to 6 years 10 months, and it will depend on academic calendar.
RTE Admission 2019-20 Karnataka Norms
For Karnataka RTE Admissions 2019-20, the state government has announced a fixed pattern that the students should follow to apply online. Each school should have some reserved seats for students belonging to the poor section of society. After the students fill up for the RTE 2019-20 online admission, a lottery will take place. Soon this, the state government will declare the results via the online mode.
RTE Karnataka Contact Number
Students who find it difficult to fill up the online process can look up for the helpline provide to lodge any grievances. It can be done through RTE Karnataka Contact Number 22222180 and 22484716.
Students can check RTE Karnataka 2019-20 Admission link to know about circulate and schedule of Entrance Process under section 12 (1) (b) and 12 (1) (c) of RTE Act.
So, RTE UP Online Admission procedure will be started soon, and the interested candidates will be informed about the same. Now, the candidates can look for online registration via the website of at schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
Primary education department has launched an admission procedure relating to RTE (1)(b) for the year 2019-20. This will further publish seats of the students according to schools. To get details of the same, students have to visit the official website pertaining to online admission. Therefore, in this way, candidates will be able to know about the state schools in which they wish to apply. So, they can apply for the schools via the online application process before the application closure date.