RTE Gujarat Admission Online Application 2020
[Online Application Form, Last Date,
Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Documents, School, Student List, Website, Toll Free Number]
Gujarat’s state government is set to launch the online registration program of RTE Gujarat. This will ensure certain benefits for the unprivileged students studying in standard. As of now, nothing about the official notification has been confirmed. Sources claim that the official notification of the program will be launched soon. The reservation program, RTE program, lets the 1st standard students apply for the program every year. As a matter of fact, it reserves a total of 25 percent for those underprivileged students who study in India’s private schools. Mentioned below is a complete tabular form of the program.
Tabular Details of RTE Gujarat 2018-19
|Name of the program||Right to Education Act or RTE Gujarat 2018|
|Program Type||Reservation Program|
|Reserving Seats||25 percent seats|
|Targeted Beneficiaries||The unprivileged students studying in the private schools of India|
|Authority of the Launch||The State Government of Gujarat|
|Date of Starting||February 28, 2019|
|Date of Ending||Soon to Unveil|
|Main Official website of RTE Gujarat||http://www.rtegujarat.org/|
Benefits of RTE Gujarat
RTE or Right to Education Act is a program that is launched by the Indian Government. The government has been proactive, and thus it has ensured that the privileges of educational benefits are given to the underprivileged students. The program also ensures proper educational methods for the underprivileged students of the society.
Eligibility Criteria of RTE Gujarat
This program gives an allowance to the underprivileged students to reserve a total of 20 percent of the seats. The RTE Gujarat program benefits the students ranging from 6 to 14 years of age for completing the primary education.
How to Apply for RTE Gujarat?
One needs to follow the below-provided steps in order to apply for the program.
- First off, the applicant must pay a visit to Gujarat RTE’s offline website. Upon visiting the website, one has to tap on the ‘Online Application’ option which is present on the homepage of the website.
- After which, the applicant must read the instructions pertaining to the online registration procedure of the program. The applicant, upon reading the instructions, must ensure that they understand everything that has been written.
- Upon this, the candidate must be careful while filling up the form. One has to give the right information and details about themselves.
- After the completion of form-filling, the candidate has to download the application’s printout and submit it to the receiving center. Alternatively, candidates are also licensed to download the form first and fill up manually.
- Lastly, the applicant will be provided with a deadline for the submission. After which, the government will take all the forms and send admit cards to the respective candidates eventually.
Documentations for RTE Gujarat
- Certificate of Income and Caste –The candidates’ parents must provide the caste certificates alongside their monthly income certificates. Parents should also provide the Mamlatdar Certificate to authorities. The income certificate should also be provided by the parents.
- Photo ID and Birth Certificate –The photo ID and the birth certificate of the students must also be provided by their parents. The certificates that are issued by Gram Panchayat or Nagar/ Maha Nagar Palika or Hospital will also be accepted. The parents must also provide the affidavit of their respective students. Alongside, a passport size photo should also be required.
- Address Proof – Applicants must also give their address proof by their parents. The proof should be authorized. Any identification document can be used by the parents such as Aadhar Card, Passport, and more. Bills such as Water bill, telephone bill, electricity bill are also accepted.
- Mentally Challenged HIV Affected or CWSN Students – The students who belong to the category of children requiring special need or CWSN will require providing a special certificate from the civil surgeon. The mentally challenged and HIV affected students must also provide the same certificate from the civil surgeon.
- NDNT and BPL – Applicants also require providing the Below Poverty Line Ration Card. Alongside this, they also need to provide the NDNT issued by the competent authority for verification purposes.
- For Special Cases – If a student falls under the Below Poverty Line Ration Card category or the Child Care institute institution, then they must provide the certificate named as Bal Suraksha Adhikari.
- Child Labor – If a student falls under the category of child labor, then they must provide the certificate issued by the Labor & Employment Department. Parents who are migrating laborers require providing the same certificate.
- The Orphan Students – If a student happens to be an orphan, then they must provide the orphanage certificate as the proof.
Information related to Gujarat RTE is set to launch no sooner than later. As of now, one can keep an eye on the online website for further information.
Other links –