RTE Online Application Form 2020
[Age Limit. Eligibility Criteria, Documents, School, Student List, Website, Toll Free Number]
The process of online admission for a right to education has been launched in the state of Tamil Nadu. Through this process, students will be able to apply via the online mode for the current academic session.
RTE Online Application Form Download
1. Interested candidates have to log in to the online website and start the application process. Candidates have to click on http://www.dge.tn.gov.in/link and start with the application process.
2. After visiting the page, students have to scroll to the link. After this, students have to click on RTE Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation 2017-18 – ONLINE REGISTRATION link through which the students will be directed to the next step of online application.
3. After clicking on the right link, the application form opens up on the screen. The application form is available both in Tamil and English version and therefore, the candidates can fill in the application according to their preferred language.
4. The students have to click on the link known as ‘application’ to get the desired application form.
5. Once the form shows up, students have to fill the required field with correct credentials in either of the language. They should make sure that they provide the right information in the form.
6. Therefore, after entering the right information, applicants have to click on the submit button.
How to check RTE list?
- For the online update of the application form, the applicants can do the same via the online mode only. For it, students have to click on tn.gov.in link in the official website of the online application.
- After this, students have to click on the second link on the page which is named as ‘RTE Act, 2009 – 25% Reservation 2018-19.’
- Again, after this, students have to click on ‘http://tnmatricschools.com/rte/rteschoollist.aspx’ link that will open up the application form with the entered details.
- It will further enable the students to make the necessary changes in the form if any. To get the application form, students can search the same with the help of district name or type of educational institution.
- After this, students have to click on the ‘show’ option that will show the application form saved previously.
- If the name of the student appears on the list of the RTE department, the student can get admission to their desired school.
- According to Right to Education is an Act established in 2009, every child in our country has the right to education. In addition to this, this act enables the children of weaker section of the society to get enrolled in state schools.
- Also, according to the regulations, 25% seats will be reserved for the students belonging to the economically backward classes of the society. Primary, nursery and matriculation schools will be made available to students under this act.
- The state-wise admission takes place via the online mode. The interested students can try to apply online, or they can also visit the school to get further information about the admission process. Therefore, it will be suitable for students to visit the official website to get further information.
However, before applying via the online mode, both applicants and guardians can go through the online information. In addition, they can also check eligibility criteria, and guidelines that have been stated by RTE rules 2009. Applicants living within 1 kilometer will get preference in the admission process.