Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2020 & Rabi Season Farmers List rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
Rythu Bandhu is a scheme that solely devoted to the farmers of Telangana. The scheme was developed and launched by the government of Telangana. The aim of the scheme was to ensure the growth of the farmers of the state. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of the state so that farmers get help from the government regarding farming. In order to get the benefits of the scheme the farmers need to apply for the scheme. The article is going to give you details of the scheme along with application procedure.
|Name of Scheme||Rythu Bandhu|
|Launched by||The Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar|
|Target people||Farmers of the state|
|Link to check status||rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/|
Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2020
- 1 Rythu Bandhu Payment Status 2020
- 2 Required documents
- 3 How to apply for the scheme?
- 4 How to check Rythu Bandhu Application and Payment Status?
- 5 How to check Rythu Bandhu beneficiary list?
- 6 Rythu Bandhu group life insurance claim form
- 7 How to download the mobile app?
The scheme wants to help the farmers who are associated with cultivation. The scheme will help them financially to improve the current misery.
The entire budget of the scheme is 5500 crore rupees among which 1500 crore rupees are yet to release to deal with lockdown.
As per the survey for the scheme, the total beneficiary of the scheme will be 61 lakh farmers. And each beneficiary will get 5000 rs. per acre.
To make the scheme successful, the state govt. has collaborated with 10 banks and they are Canara Bank, State Bank of India, Telangana Grameena Bank, Andhra Bank, IDBI Bank, Syndicate Bank, Corporation Bank, Grameena Vikas Bank, etc.
Number of districts–
The scheme will cover 32 districts of the state.
The farmers will get incentive to buy pesticides, insecticides, and fertilizers for the farming.
Types of corps–
The benefits of the scheme will cover soybean 4,68,216 acres, cotton 60,16,079 acres, sugarcane 67,438 acres, peas 1,88,466 acres, paddy 41,76,778 acres, corns, pepper, Phosphorus, and other crops 54,353 acres.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme
Domicile of Telangana–
As per the rule of the scheme, to get the benefit of the scheme the farmers have to be the permanent residents of the state.
The farmers who own farm lands only the will get the benefits from the scheme.
As per the rule of the scheme, the applicant has to be marginal farmer to get the benefits.
The benefits of the scheme are for them who regularly cultivate their land.
As the money will be transferred directly to the bank account so one needs to have bank account.
To apply for the scheme, the candidate needs to provide copy of Aadhar card, voter card, and Pan card as ID proof.
To prove to the permanent resident of the state, you need to submit address proof.
As the scheme is for the farmers who own land so the candidates need to provide proof of land ownership.
If the candidate belongs to lower caste then they need to provide caste certificate to the authority.
As the scheme is for the marginal farmers so they need to submit the copy of BPL certificate.
In order complete the application the candidates need to provide bank account details to the authority.
How to apply for the scheme?
In order to apply for the scheme one needs to visit to the official website of the scheme. You need to fill the form with appropriate information and then submit the form to become beneficiary of the scheme.
How to check Rythu Bandhu Application and Payment Status?
- Clicking on the link–
to know about the application of the scheme you need to click on link
- Finding the option
After that you need to click on the Rythu Bandhu Scheme Rabi Details option.
- Entering details
A new page will open where you need to enter details like ppb number, and year.
- Finding the list
– once you click on the submit option the list will appear with details.
How to check Rythu Bandhu beneficiary list?
- Visiting website– In order to get the beneficiary list, you need to visit the official website.
- Selecting the option– You need to select the appropriate scheme from the list and click on it.
- Checking the list– You need to click on the ‘check beneficiary list’ option and then you will get option like district and mandal.
- Get the list– Once you click on the correct option, you will get the beneficiary list.
Rythu Bandhu group life insurance claim form
- Visiting website- To get the claim you need to visit the official website of the scheme.
- Selecting the option– You need to select the option ‘claim form’ from the notification and download the form.
- Filling in- After that you need to fill in the form with appropriate details and then submit the form to the authority.
How to download the mobile app?
- Visiting website– You need to go to the official website.
- Downloading- You need to download the application from the site.
- Installing- The last step is to install it on the mobile phone.
So, it can be said that the scheme is very elaborative step taken towards the farmers of Telangana. The scheme will help the farmers to deal with the scarcity of pandemic. They will get help to cultivate Rabi corps in the upcoming season. However, if you have any query regarding the scheme you can call at 040 2338 3520. Already the govt. has allotted 7,000 crore rupees for the Kharif crops. The scheme will also waive the loan of the farmers so that they can get to the normal life.
No, the scheme is only for the farmers who have farm land.
As per the rules of the scheme the farmer will get 15000 rupees under the scheme.
No, the scheme is strictly for the resident farmers.