Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana 2019-20 in Jharkhand
[Form, Eligibility, Documents, List]
[Free Medical Kit For Rural Poor Villagers]
The medical condition of the rural people in the Jharkhand state is rather sorry. Stringent steps and reforms are necessary to offer respite to the people living in the affected areas. For this, the state government has designed and developed a new medical kit scheme. The name of this project is Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana. Under this, applicants will attain medical kits from the state government free of cost. To know about the eligibility, documents necessary and application process, read this article.
|Name of the scheme||Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana 2019|
|Launched by||Raghubar Das|
|Preliminary date of announcement||19th January 2019|
|Official date of announcement||22nd January 2019|
|Official implementation||2019 – 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Rural poor people|
|Supervised by||Jharkhand State Government|
Benefits of Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana
- Developed medical facilities – The objective behind the creation of this scheme is to develop the medical and healthcare facilities in the area.
- Area of implementation – As per the draft, it has been clearly mentioned that this scheme will be implemented in rural as well as remote underdeveloped areas in the region.
- Medical kit – Under this scheme, the state government will create special medical kits. These kits will be handed over to the poor and needy people of the state. With these medical kits, they will be able to attain primary medical care.
- Kits distributed – The CM of Jharkhand made a preliminary start by distributing 10 medical kits to ten selected candidates. Five of these people are residents of the Chatra district, while the other five live in the Latehar district.
Eligibility and documents necessary for registration Under Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana
- Resident of the state – The entire scheme has been designed and developed by the government of Jharkhand. So, legal residents of this state will be allowed to become a part of this scheme. In case the applicant does not have official residential documents, then he/she will not attain the benefits.
- Weak financial background – The scheme draft highlights that only such individuals, who fall in the financially weaker categories, will be allowed to enroll for this medical kit. Thus, applicants will have to submit a legal income certificate that supports this claim.
- Personal ID proof – Apart from residential proof, applicants will also have to furnish copies of their personal identification proofs. For this, they will have to offer their voter cards or Aadhar cards. These details will be used to monitor the reach and success of the scheme.
How to apply and get application form Under Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana?
Sahiya Arogya Kunji Yojana will mainly be implemented in the villages and remote areas of the state. Thus, it is obvious that the authority will opt for offline registration as the residents may not have education or access to computers. As the CM is yet to officially implement the scheme, he has not discussed about the enrollment procedure. As soon as the respective authority comes out with registration related details, you will get it first on this site.
Many regions of Jharkhand are still grossly underdeveloped. Tribal people, living in these areas do not have access to modern facilities. Adequate healthcare facilities are also unavailable in these remote parts. With the widespread implementation of this scheme, the government will be able to offer better medical facilities.