Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar 2019
Eligibility Criteria, Online Registration Form Process
It is hard to predict when a natural or artificial calamity will take place. It puts the lives of thousands at risk. People with special skills; come forward to help others, even if their own lives are at the stake. The central government has decided to reward such individuals and groups, which work tirelessly to bring people out of perilous conditions. The name of this unique endeavor is Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar. Under this scheme, people and organizations, working on the lines of Disaster Management will be able to attain cash rewards.
|Name of the award||Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan Puraskar (सुभाष चंद्र बोस आपदा प्रबंधन पुरस्कार)|
|Date of announcement||December 2018|
|Enrollment ends on||7th January 2019|
|Announcement of winners||23rd January 2019|
|Target applicants||People and organizations associated with disaster management|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of disaster management sector – The Disaster Management Department needs to prepare itself better so that it can counter any sudden calamities. Schemes like these create the perfect platform for highlighting the weak links and implementation of proper solutions.
- Encouragement for brave hearts – The scheme targets those people and organizations, which work to save lives of people during natural or artificial disasters. Taking part in these activities mean they are putting their own lives on the line. The award scheme will offer encouragement to such people to continue their work.
- Total cash prize – The scheme details highlight that independent applicants will be able to attain Rs. 5 lakhs from the central government. On the other hand, to honor the activities of any NGO or group, the central authority has announced a cash prize of Rs. 51 lakhs.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Only for Indian citizens – This award scheme offers individuals a chance to attain cash prize for their humanitarian activities. But only people of Indian origin, and residing in India will attain this opportunity.
- Only for Indian organizations – Apart from individual candidates, the scheme highlights that NGOs, institutes, and organizations will also be able to contest in the event. But these associations must be of Indian origin.
- Specific documents – The independent applicant or the institute must submit necessary documents to highlight that it is actively associated with the humanitarian activities during disasters. Independent applicants must submit their Aadhar cards for authentication.
How to attain application form and apply?
- As mentioned, all institutes and independent candidates will have to gain access to the authorize webpage of the scheme. Here, they will get the digitized application form. All entries will be done online and submitted via this portal.
- To get to the official site, applicants will have to click on the link http://dmawards.ndma.gov.in/.
- As the page opens, applicants will see a button that is marked as “Apply.” Clicking on this button will trigger the digitized registration procedure.
- After this, the site will bring up the authorized login page of the Subhash Chandra Bose Aapda Prabandhan awards scheme.
- In case the applicant is logging in for the first time, then he/she will have to click on the link “Don’t Have an account ? Click Here to Register”.
- It will trigger the site to bring up the login box. Here applicants will have to type in their names, surnames and mobile numbers.
- Once this is complete, candidates must save the application by clicking on the green button that is marked as “Proceed.”
Contact details of the scheme
Apart from the official website, interested applicants can get to the official directly to gather more information about this award scheme. In any person needs help from the experts for filling in the application, then he/she must call on the helpline number 011-26701897. Additionally, calling on 011-23094745 will offer access to technical support. Apart from this, one can drop in a mail at the ID email@example.com.
Many people work behind the curtain for the betterment of the society. These are the true heroes who only come out when people genuinely need their assistance. The announcement of this award is an attempt by the central government to shower honor on these individuals. The cash prize is a token of appreciation to encourage these people to continue their honorable deeds.
Other link –