Super 100 Campaign in Uttarakhand 2019 (Free Medical & Engineering Coaching Scheme For Female Candidates) [Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process]
The Uttarakhand authority has announced the Super 100 Campaign. It is also known as the Free Medical and Engineering Coaching Scheme. But this project has been designed and developed for only female applicants. Eligible candidates will be selected. They will attain free guidance at special coaching centers, which will help worthy girls to secure higher ranks on the final entrance merit list.
|Name of the scheme||Super 100 Campaign|
|Launched by||Shri Arvind Pandey Cabinet Minister|
|Date of announcement||1st January 2019|
|Estimated implementation date||2019|
|Announcement venue||Rajiv gandhi Navodaya Vidyalaya at Dehradun|
|Target beneficiaries||Meritorious female students|
|Supervised by||Uttarakhand Women Development Department|
Key features of the scheme
- Development of female education – The primary objective of this scheme is to broaden the base for female education. Not many girl students, especially from needy families get to higher education. With this project, medical and engineering enthusiasts will get a shot at better education.
- Free coaching classes – Female students can score better marks in the engineering and medical entrance examinations. But lack of training prevents this from happening. With this educational project, meritorious girls will attend coaching classes for medical and engineering competitive entrance examinations.
- Tenure of coaching classes – At the primary level, selected applicants will be able to get special competitive training for 100 hours at the institutes.
- Additional food and residential facilities – Apart from the free preparation, candidates who travel from far will also get free residential and fooding facilities. All arrangements will be made in the Navodaya Vidyalaya premises.
- Total number of beneficiaries – The scheme draft highlights that 100 eligible and meritorious female students will be selected to attain free coaching.
- Implementation sector – The education minister has highlighted that steps will be taken to implement this project soon in all the 95 blocks in Uttarakhand.
Selection Procedure –
After the completion of the primary training hours, a selection examination will be organized by the training authority. The female candidates who pass the examination with flying colors will be able to attend one year long special coaching session.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – The entire coaching scheme will be funded and organized by the Uttarakhand government. So, this project is open for only those girls who are legal residents of this state. If applicants don’t have adequate residential documents, then they will not be shortlisted for the benefits.
- Educational qualification – It is mandatory for the candidates to pass their 12th standard final examination with high marks. It is mandatory for the students to come from science stream. Mark sheets and school leaving certificates must be attached with the registration form for data verification.
- Financial background of the family – Only those female candidates will be able to attain the perks of this project, if they come from unsound financial backgrounds. Applicants must submit their family income certificates to confirm their
- Only medical and engineering preparation – Under this project, students interested in humanities or commerce fields will not be considered. This scheme focuses on only engineering and medical education sectors.
- Personal ID proof – All interested candidates will have to submit their personal identification documents for through background checks. Thus, submitting a copy of the Aadhar and voter cards is a must.
How to apply for the free coaching classes?
The Uttarakhand government has announced the scheme as a New Year gift for the meritorious female candidates. The education minister has not highlighted anything about the registration procedure. The state government may provide both online and offline registration procedures. As the Uttarakhand education department releases enrollment related details, you will get it on this site.
Proper and equal education facilities, for both girls and boys are necessary for the overall progress of the society. Free coaching will help selected girls to get better ranks in the final engineering and medical entrance examinations. Schemes like these offer motivation to students and families to realize their educational dreams.
Other links –