Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana 2020 – SVAYEM Self Employment Scheme Apply Online, application form, eligibility
The initiative of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana will has been taken up by Assam government for helping unemployed youth of the state. It shall cover up for 2 lakhs beneficiaries to start entrepreneurship. With the help of the money, they can start plans to earn money in manufacturing and the trading sector. Moreover, the state government is trying to improve the financial condition by offering some help to the traditional artists of the state.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana Launch details
|Name of scheme||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Yojana|
|Target group of scheme||Unemployed youth of Assam|
|Main objective of scheme||Encourage entrepreneurship|
|Scheme launched in||Assam|
|Scheme announced by||Assam government|
|Budget of scheme launch||Rupees 1000 crores|
|Amount to be given||Rupees 50, 000|
|Number of beneficiaries of scheme||2 lakh|
Highlighting features of Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment scheme –
Beneficiaries under the scheme –
Unemployed youth of Assam are the target group of the scheme
Main focus of the scheme –
The main aim is to offer employment and encourage self-entrepreneurship.
Amount sanctioned for scheme implementation –
The state government has sanctioned rupees 1000 crores for the successful implementation of the scheme
Financial help for unemployed –
Rupees 50, 000 will be given to the unemployed to find ways to generate income from trade and manufacturing sector
Work under the scheme
The group under the SVAYEM scheme can work in flood control and PWD sector. They are free to pick the type of work they want to do and they can do so with free of registration.
Eligibility criteria for the scheme –
- Residential details – As the scheme has been launched in Assam, only the permanent residents of the state are eligible.
- Identification proof – The candidates applying for the scheme should produce suitable identification proof at the time of registration
- Educational details –The candidates should have minimum matriculationto be eligible to register under the scheme and enjoy the perks
- Age limit – The candidate should be less than 40 years to be eligible for the scheme benefits
- Group eligibility – The candidate need to be part of self-help groups, joint liability groups and the like before 1st September, 2020. Only under this condition, the candidate can enjoy the scheme benefits
Documents required under the scheme
- Residential details – The candidate need to furnish document justifying that they are the natives of the state
- Identification proof – Voter ID card, ration card, or Aadhaar card should be produced as suitable identification details for registration under the scheme.
- Educational details –The candidates need to produce matriculation certificate to justify they can get the financial help
- Group cards – They should have suitable group cards to justify they were part of the same
However, the financial money will be given from state government’s revenue without any assistance from nationalized or other banking sources.
How to apply for Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment scheme –
- The interested candidates have to register through new portal related to the scheme
- The details of registration form will be launched on the 16th September, 2020
- To get updated with the application details, the candidates can visit the link
- By visiting the site, the candidate can have an idea about the details required to fill up the form
However, by entering the correct details, the candidates can easily complete the registration procedure. The eligible ones can get the financial help to start up their business venture and find out a way of living on their own.
Ans: Scheme to help unemployed and bring out the talents of the traditional artisans of Assam
Ans: Unemployed youths of Assam
Ans: Rupees 50, 000
Other links –