Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange 2019-20 Online Registration, Renewal Status, Jobs Fair @tnvelaivaaippu
Tamil Nadu employment exchange, a new website has been released by Tamil Nadu government. By this website, the unemployed individuals will be able to get proper jobs depending on their qualifications. The portal launched by Tamil Nadu government is equally beneficial both unemployed and the ones who are looking for competent workers. The registration details and the renewal process of the registration are detailed on the website. After creating the account in the portal, the individuals can avail benefits given by the state government.
|Purpose of the portal launch is to||Help unemployed search for the desired job|
|Portal is open for both||Job seekers and companies in search of workers.|
|State government has announced||The registration details and procedure for renewal of the process|
|Official link of the renewal process is||https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/|
What are the eligibility criteria for Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange registration?
Educated aspirants dwelling in the above said state could register under this employment exchange. Following eligibility criteria should be followed –
- Residential proof – Individuals only from Tamil Nadu can apply for the scheme. Candidates from other states will not be able to register in this portal.
- Education qualification – Candidates should be qualified in order to register in this portal. The discontinued students will not be able to apply under this employment exchange.
How to apply for Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange, registration Process
- For the people who are doing the registration for the first time, they have to click on the official link of the portal https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/ .
- Upon clicking the link, you will be directed to the homepage from where you have to click on the link of ‘New user ID Registration Link.’ You will get this link from the login area on the homepage.
- After this, you will reach the page where you get to know about the terms and conditions pertaining to the employment registration. Therefore, after going through the terms and conditions, you have to click on the ‘I Agree’ option.
- Following this, the applicant can go through the documents related to online registration.
- To get access to the documents, you have to enter correct personal credentials the details are also required for creating user ID and password. This would be required for logging into the account in the future.
- After getting the login details, they have to log in to the portal, they become a registered member of the employment exchange.
- The applicants have to enter the required information and upload the scanned photograph along with important papers to support the claims.
- After entering these details, it will take you to the creation of employment registration card page.
- The card will have enrolment ID, the name of the applicant, renewal date and registration date.
- After getting the card, you can print the card by clicking on the right option. In addition, you can also save the file as its PDF file for future use.
What is the renewal process of Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange?
For card renewal, the candidate has to go through the following steps.
- It is necessary that the employment exchange need to be renewed every year.
- For going through the renewal process, the candidate has to visit the official site. On the portal, he or she has to click on the https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/
- This link will take them to the login page to this portal where they have to enter their login ID and password.
- After entering the profile, the candidate has to click on the ‘update profile’ link.
- Following this, they will be forwarded to the card renewal option for which the candidate has to click on ‘candidate renewal’ option.
- After clicking on this link, it will direct you the open where the renewal form will appear.
- In the form, applicants have to provide information such as current renewal, registration number, candidate’s name, and other details.
- After filling the details on the page, the candidates have to click on the ‘renew’ option.
- Therefore, the site will create a new employment exchange card. They can also print the card if necessary.
What are the documents required for the renewal process?
- Personal documents – Personal documents such as identity proof, ration card, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, and others will be required to run a background check of the individual.
- Educational documents – These documents are necessary to justify whether the student is educated or not. Since no discontinued students are eligible to apply under this portal. The documents will be helpful to run a background check. In addition, failed candidates can apply through this portal.
- Residential documents – This will help ensure that the individual only belongs to the state of Tamil Nadu. In this case, the individual has to produce their community certificate in support of their claim.
However, other than this, the individual should have an additional qualification such as language certificate, typewriting skills. In addition, they should be a holder of employment exchange card. This card will be required for going through the renewal procedure.
Therefore, by following the above-said steps, candidates can easily opt for renewal of employment exchange card. Candidate should provide correct credentials that would be required for the card renewal.
Other links –