Telangana Rythu Runa Mafi Scheme 2019-20
[KCR Loan Waiver]
Second Phase [Form, Eligibility, Documents, List]
The second phase of farmer’s loan waiver scheme has been released by the Telangana government. For the same, the state government has given rupees 24,000 crores in different phases. The time frame for the scheme has not yet been decided. Moreover, the state government has stated that they will launch the scheme after the completion of Lok Sabha elections.
|Name of the scheme||Rythu Bandhu scheme
|Launched date of scheme
|Amount given for the scheme
|rupees 24,000 crores|
|Process of waiving loan completed in
|Scheme will be implemented in
|Scheme will be implemented by
|Agricultural and Farmer welfare department|
|Money will be given both for
|Kharif and Rabi crops|
What are the key features of the scheme?
- Aim of the scheme – The second phase of Farm Loan Waiver Scheme will include all agricultural loans. This scheme will help to improve the condition of the agricultural farmers.
- Amount sanctioned for scheme – Moreover, for proper implementation of the scheme, state government has sanctioned rupees 24,000 crores.
- DBT mode of payment – according to this scheme, government will transfer the money via direct cash benefit that will waive off rupees 1 lakh. In addition, it is also known that the incentive amount will be increased to rupees 10,000 for every acre of land.
Eligibility Criteria of the scheme
- Residential proof – Only the farmers belonging to the state of Telangana are eligible to apply for the scheme and avail its benefits.
- Category of farmers – Farmers who have farming plot can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Rental farmers – The rental or tenant farmers cannot apply to get financial assistance under the above-said scheme. In addition, wealthy agricultural farmers also cannot avail benefits under this scheme.
- Small and marginal farmers – The marginal and small farmers are eligible to apply for the benefits of this scheme.
- ID proof – The farmers applying for this scheme will also have to produce their identity proof such as voter ID, ration card or Aadhaar card at the time of applying for this scheme.
At the time of submitting the application form, the farmers have to produce the required documents that will be needed for their background check. No other information about downloading and filling up the application form has been declared by the state government. Once the information is declared, you will be the first one to know about it on the official website of the scheme.
The second phase of the scheme will include different loans as it aims to better the condition of agricultural farmers. Till date, rupees 4,000 per acre has been given both for Rabi and Kharif crop. Other than this scheme, the state government is also planning strategies to improve road conditions and develop the existing ones. In addition, it is trying to connect every gram panchayat with BT road for ease of the travelers.