Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme In Telangana 2019-20
[Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process,Documents Required, Amount, Last date]
The Telangana government has recently announced a new scheme for the betterment and progress of the jobless and educated youth. It is here that the government comes up with unemployment grant schemes for the eligible applicants. The Unemployment Allowance Scheme will offer a financial grant to the applicants on a monthly basis. To know more about the eligibility, features and application process, read this article.
|Name of the scheme||Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme|
|Launched by||K. Chandrasekhar Rao|
|Date of announcement||February 2019|
|Date of implementation||2019 – 2020|
|Target benefits||Jobless educated candidates|
|Allowance amount||3016 rupees per month|
Key features of the TS Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Development of the jobless – Joblessness is an alarming issue, and the state government has been working to eliminate it. The implementation of this allowance scheme will help the state to offer financial respite to the jobless people.
- Boost their confidence – As the state will solve a part of their economic problems, the applicants will be able to focus on getting a job. They can also use the allowance money to start a venture.
- Total allowance amount – The state CM has announced that every eligible applicant will attain Rs. 3,016. The money will be offered by the Telangana state authority.
- Frequency of payment – The financial grant will be offered to the eligible candidates on a monthly basis.
- Deposition in bank – All monetary deposits will be made in the active bank account of the eligible candidates.
- Budgetary allocation – The CM announced that the Telangana authority will have to shell out as much as Rs. 1,810 crore for the better implementation of the new scheme.
Eligibility and documents necessary for TS Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Residential requirements – All financial requirements of the scheme and the implementation are responsibilities of the Telangana state authority. Applicants must be legal residents of the state to attain the benefits. All interested applicants must possess their legal residential certificates.
- Personal ID documents – All applicants will have to submit their personal identification certificates. The copy of the voter card, Aadhar card and the ration card will be accepted for background checks.
- Jobless status – As per the CM’s announcement, the scheme will also offer the financial perks to those candidates who are still unemployed. It is also mandatory that they are not associated with any business that generates revenue. Applicants must furnish such documents, which highlight their jobless status.
- Educational requirement – As preliminary announcements highlight, only such candidates will be able to attain the financial help who have a certain educational qualification. People with graduation and post-graduation degrees will be able to get the monthly financial assistance. Applicants will have to submit photocopies of their educational certificates.
- Bank account details – There will not be any manual hand-to-hand monetary transfers. To ensure transparency and smooth distribution of financial benefits, it is mandatory for all applicants to have active bank accounts. During application, the candidates will have to furnish the details of their bank account.
How to get registration form and apply for TS Nirudyoga bruthi Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The scheme has been announced by the Telangana Chief Minister during the discussion of the state budget. During this session, the CM only highlighted the salient features and some eligibility criteria of the project. Apart from this, the CM also mentioned the amount that the state will have to shell out for the implementation of the scheme. The state government is still working on the implementation procedure to ensure best results. It will take some time to create the eligibility criteria and implementation procedure. The state government may make provision for both online and offline registration for widespread implementation.
Financial assistance will not only solve the financial problem, but will provide them with adequate support for a certain time. Once the registered applicants get a job or start a business successfully, the state will stop the allowance payment. Apart from this, the state government has new schemes and benefits for farmers for their holistic development.
Other links –