UP Kisan Registration Online Form for Farmers to Sell Paddy of Kharif 2018-19 [Online Registration Form, Farmers Panjikaran, Eligibility Criteria at food portal fcs.up.gov.in]
To help UP farmers ease the sell paddy of Kharif season in 2019, the state government has initiated ways through which they are inviting online registration form. The farmers have to submit the online registration at fcs.up.gov.in. This food portal has been launched by Uttar Pradesh for the ease of the farmers.
- The main aim of the introduction of the online registration is to help the farmers sell of their agricultural produce easily. In this way, the farming condition could be improved.
- CM Yogi Adityanath has asked the farmers to enrollment for the online registration so that the farmers can get minimum support price and the required assistance pertaining to agriculture produce.
- Soon after the completion of the online registration procedure, the farmers will be able to start selling the agricultural produce at government procurement centers.
- In this way, it will help the farmers to improve their farming conditions. In West Uttar Pradesh, the procedure will last till 31st In the eastern part of the state, the process will last till 28th of February in 2019.
Procedure of online registration
- First the framers have to visit the online portal under food and civil supplies of Uttar Pradesh and visit up.gov.in.
- After visiting the home page, they have to click on the farmer registration link for 2018-2019 and this will direct them to the first step of the registration form.
- After this, farmers will have to click on the registration form that will show up the online form.
- Under the application form that opens up, the farmers have to fill in the required details like bank details, personal details, land and other necessary details. They have to make sure that they enter the right credentials in the online form.
Thus, after filling in the required details, the farmers have to click on the register button to complete the registration process. Step 4 of the registration form will let the farmers make changes in the form and then submit the application form.
Criteria for filling up application form
The farmers have to fill in application form that will help them to produce agricultural produce easily. The following details are required to be filled.
- Residential proof – Under the application form, the farmers have to fill in their residential details and produce the required document to ensure that they belong to Uttar Pradesh only.
- Bank details – Since the money will be credited directly to the bank account of the farmers, they have to provide their bank details to link the same. After the completion of the registration form, the money will be credited directly to the link bank account.
- Personal details – Under the personal details section, the farmer has to fill in their name, father’s name and others.
- Details of farming land – The farmer also have to provide the details of their farming land and depending on the same, they will be able to avail the benefits under the financial assistance by the state government.
Near about 10.90 lakh MT and 13.27 lakh MT paddy has been given both in the western and eastern part of the state respectively. A total of 24.17 lakh MT has been given in the agricultural sector in two zones that have benefitted the farmers immensely. In this relation, it should be known that the state government has provided rupees 4232.779 crores in the farmer’s bank accounts.
Other links –