UP Ration Card New List 2019 [Download beneficiary list, Check Online Name]
The UP government has released district wise Ration Card New List 2019 online at the link fcs.up.gov.in. This has been initiated by Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department. Citizens who have applied for the registration can check for their names under the above-said list. Other than this, the citizens can download the list of beneficiates and search manually for their name under the list of as suggested by National Food Security Act.
How to download and find name under UP Ration Card New List 2019?
Under the UP ration card list 2019 for NFSA beneficiaries list, the candidates who have applied earlier can also look for their name. The procedure for the same is detailed below.
- Applicants have to visit the official website of Food & Civil Supplies department and click on fcs.up.gov.in link.
- After clicking on the link, in the home page, they have to click in the Eligibility List of NFSA link under the link section.
- Soon after this, the district wise name list of ration card 2019 comes up on the screen.
- From this link, the candidates have to click on district link, their town name and then the ration card number shows up. With the help of this number, the beneficiary can check the list.
- Therefore, candidates can print the beneficiary list for future use.
However, other than this, the candidates can also find their name by pressing ‘CTRL+F’ buttons. In case, the name of the candidates are not included in the gram Panchayat wise UP ration card list, they can apply for the inclusion of the same under the new list to come under the Aapurti portal.
Check online name in UP Ration Card APL / BPL List 2019
If candidates are not able to find their name in the list, they can opt for the same under the new list 2019. The steps to find it are mentioned below.
- First, the citizens have to visit the official portal at http://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx. Under this link, the citizens have to look for the name list under the home page.
- As soon as the name list shows up on the screen, citizens have to select their district details, area, card type, name of the head member of family under the list.
After selecting the details, the citizen will be able to see their names on the list. A total of 3.14 crores NFSA ration card holdersincluding 41 lakh cardholders in the state who can check their names in the list.
How to check UP BPL / Antyodaya Ration Card Holder List online?
To check the name online, the following steps should be followed.
- The applicants have to visit the official website at fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx. On the home page, they have to scroll to the link. Under the proper section, they have to click on the list.
- Soon after clicking on the list, the UP Ration Card Holders list will appear on the screen. It will contain the details of the citizens. The list will contain the area, name, gram panchayat, card type, and others.
For BPL and APL candidates, the UP government has taken this initiative to issue new ration cards for the ease of the citizens. In order to get ration through various shops, it is necessary for the students to become Antyodaya or NFSA ration card, holder.
Other links –