Uttarakhand Deendayal Upadhyay Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2019-20 Farmers [Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process]
The Uttarakhand government has initiated the Uttarakhand Deendayal Upadhyay Kisan Kalyan Yojana. The main aim of the scheme is to help both marginal and small farmers get easy loans at lower rate of interest. In this way, the farmers residing in the hilly areas of the state will be able to improve their condition of earning money. Also, the condition of mixed farming can be improved.
Launch details of the scheme
|Name of the scheme||Uttarakhand Deendayal Upadhyay Kisan Kalyan Yojana
|Target beneficiaries of scheme||Small and marginal farmers of the state
|Aim of the scheme||It will enable farmers to earn a better income and eliminate mixed farming issues.
|Scheme has been launched by||Uttarakhand government
|Scheme has been launched on||14th February 2019
|Amount given at inauguration ceremony of scheme||Rupees 3, 340 crore|
What are the characteristics of Uttarakhand Deendayal Upadhyay Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
- Objective of the scheme – The main objective of the scheme is to double up the farmer’s income. In addition, with the help of the scheme, the farmers in the rural area will be able to come out of the debt trap and live their life easily.
- Target beneficiaries of scheme – Both marginal and small farmers of the state will be benefited from this scheme.
- Amount given due to a scheme – Rupees of 1 lakh will be given to the farmers. They have to repay back the loan within a period of 3 years with a minimal interest of 2%. Also, the compounding charges will be added to the principal amount after one year of taking the loan.
What is the eligibility for applying under this scheme?
- Residential proof – The farmers should belong only to the state of Uttarakhand in order to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Income of family – Only small and marginal farmers are able to apply for the scheme. No member of the farmer’s family should be working in the government sector. Otherwise, they will not be able to get the benefits of the scheme.
Therefore, the farmers have to repay the loan amount taken from the bank within a period of three years with a minimum rate of interest.
Documents required for applying in the scheme
- Residential documents – The residential proof is required to support the fact that the person only belongs to Uttarakhand.
- Personal details –In personal details, the candidate can submit Aadhaar card, ration card, voter ID card that will be required for their background check.
- Income details – The income of the farmer is required to know whether the farmer is eligible to get the benefits of the scheme or not.
- Bank details –Since the money under this scheme will be given to the farmers through direct bank transfer, it is necessary to provide the bank details. The money will be directly credited to the linked bank account.
However, after improving the condition of the poor farmers, it will also help to improve the rural economy and reduce problems of forced migration from the state. Other than this, the farmers can also establish small-scale agricultural centers in rural areas to maintain their livelihood.
Application process for the scheme
Interested applicants will be able to download the application form, but for the same, they have to visit the official website relating to the scheme. But no such information has been declared relating to the application procedure. As soon as it comes up, the farmers will be the first one to know about it.
However, by proper implementation of the scheme, it will help the agricultural sector to improve and provide an easy way of livelihood for the farmers. For additional information about the scheme, you can visit http://uttarainformation.gov.in link.
Other links –