Varun Mitra Yojana 2019
[Training schedule Details, Online Registration Form, Eligibility, Recruitment, Job, Last date] (वरुण मित्र भर्ती)
Problems of Unemployment is rising at a fast pace in India. Aspirants lack the required skill to get jobs in the desired field. Even if they have the required qualification, there are no such jobs in the departments. To lift up the problem of unemployment and help the unemployed youths of the country, the central government has planned for implementation of a special training process. It is known by the name of Varun Mitra Yojana under which candidates will be provided required 21 days training so that they can look for their desired jobs in their specific fields.
|Name of scheme||Varun Mitra Scheme|
|Last date of application||28th December 2018|
|Span of training||1st to 19th January 2019|
|Target applicants||Eligible job aspirants|
|Scheme supervised by||New and Renewable Energy Ministry and National Institute of Solar Energy|
|Helpline details||0124-2853039, 9999725682 and 9818156427|
What are the key features of Varun Mitra Scheme?
- Advanced opportunities for unemployed – The main objective of the scheme is to create job opportunities for unemployed youth in the energy sector. In a way, this will help to enhance the confidence of the aspirants. Apart from job opportunities, the aspirants will also be able to start their business in the same sector and make ways for stable earning.
- Training of applicants – The interested applicants have to attend the training procedure and its completion, they can choose the field according to their choice. Apart from choosing any jobs, they can also opt for starting their own business with the training.
- Awareness of the energy sector – Since the scheme has been headed by NISE and MNRE, the applicants will come to know about the benefits of renewable energy and how the sector functions.
- Free training scheme – The applicants will be given free training according to this scheme as has been decided by the central government. The aspirants will have to attend the training without worrying anything about the funding of the training.
- Number of beneficiaries – A total of 20 aspirants will be part of the training course, and the number might vary in future.
- Period training – According to the draft information, the training will take place for a period of 3 weeks. It will be of 120 hours. It will start from the 1st week of January and end on 19th of January.
- Financial help – Other than the training, the central government will also provide remuneration to the aspirants. This will be given when the applicants are traveling from place to another for the training. The authority will give rupees 600 on a daily basis, and the applicant has to apply for the same.
- Mode of training – The training method will help to make this scheme a successful one. Other than theory classes, candidates will have practical classes as well. They will have actual site experience and get to know about the use of machines in the sites. In this way, they will have to prepare projects which will be part of the training.
However, the fields included in this training procedure are solar photovoltaic nature of mountains, DC-DC converter, renewable energy, motor, battery, pumps, inverter, solar pumping components, and water table.
What are the eligibility criteria and documents required for the scheme?
- Indian citizens – Only the Indian applicants will be allowed to avail the benefits of the scheme. They should have residential certificates, and they can belong to any state or union territories.
- Should be unemployed – The applicants applying for the scheme benefits should be unemployed. People connected with any business or job will not be allowed to be part of the training course.
- Identity proof – Along with educational proof, it is also required for the applicants to introduce their personal details. It includes Aadhaar card during the time of application when applying under the scheme.
How to fill the registration form and apply for the scheme?
- To avail benefits under the scheme, the job aspirants have to fill up the application form in the online mode. Since no offline registration is available, applicants have to look for the digitalized application form. For the same, they have to click on the right link https://mnre.gov.in/sites/default/files/webform/notices/Revised%20Solar%20Water%20Pumping%20System.pdf
- As soon as the page opens up, the applicants have to fill up the required details.
- They have to get the application form and download it.
- After filling up all the necessary details in the application form, they will have to submit the same.
- Soon after final submission of the application, the applicants will be given login credentials. But for final submission of the application form, they have to send the form either in email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Contact details of Varun Mitra Scheme
There are two email addresses that can be used to send an email or any queries pertaining to the scheme. The email addresses are email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Other helpline numbers are also provided.
The renewable energy sector is lagging behind due to lack of infrastructure. With the help of the scheme, people will be aware of the sector. Therefore, the central government is paving the way for the unemployed to get their desired jobs in this sector by getting the required training.
Other links –