Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Mission Yojana in MP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme 2019
(Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process, Amount, Unemployment Allowance)
To offer some financial support to these candidates, the current state government of Madhya Pradesh will soon pave the path for the implementation of Berojgari Bhatta Scheme. As the name suggests, the project will offer a monthly allowance to educated yet jobless applicants. To know more about the features of this scheme, eligibility for registration and enrollment procedure, you need to read this article.
|Name of the scheme||Vivekananda Yuva Shakti Mission Yojana (Berojgari Bhatta Scheme or MP Unemployment Allowance Scheme)|
|Launched in||Madhya Pradesh|
|Launched by||CM Kamal Nath|
|Date of announcement||February 2019|
|Date of implementation||2019 – 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Educated unemployed youth of the state|
Key features of the scheme
- Empowerment of jobless individuals – It puts a lot of mental pressure if an educated person fails to bag a job. The scheme will offer them necessary confidence to do something on their own. Motivation and empowerment are the two main objectives of this scheme.
- Total allowance – The scheme will offer every eligible candidate Rs. 4000 on a monthly basis.
- Frequency of payment – Each beneficiary will attain the allowance on a monthly basis.
- Tenure of the scheme – The CM has said that the authority will run the scheme for five years. It will offer enough time to the beneficiaries to attain financial independence.
- Encouragement to small business ventures – Beneficiaries are welcome to use the unemployment allowance money to start some business venture. It will boost their financial status, and will also contribute towards the prosperity of the state.
- Money transfer in the bank accounts – All beneficiaries will attain the specified grant amount in their bank accounts. Thus, it is mandatory for all applicants to have an active bank account.
Eligibility and documents necessary for application
- Residential requirement – As the scheme has been designed and developed by the Madhya Pradesh government, only legal residents of this state will attain the money. All eligible applicants will have to submit their residential documents for supporting the claim.
- Professional status – If the applicant is associated with any government, private or semi-government organization that offers remuneration, then he/she cannot apply for this allowance. People who have a business will also be barred from getting the benefits of this project.
- Educational qualification – Though the scheme does not mention anything about the educational requirement, it will soon come out with a related announcement. Thus, applicants will have to submit their academic papers.
- Financial background – Only those individuals will be able to enroll for the financial allowance, which belong to financially weaker sections. It is mandatory for the candidates to belong to BPL category. Thus, applicants must have their BPL certificates.
- Personal ID documents – Aadhar card, voter card and ration card photocopies are some of the other documents, which applicants need to attach with their registration documents.
- Bank account details – As the money will be transferred in the bank account, applicants will have to mention the name of the bank and branch, account number, IFSC code, bank code etc.
How to apply for the scheme?
The official launch of the scheme is yet to be done. The Madhya Pradesh CM is hopeful that the authority will be able to make the necessary preparations on time. Once the state works out all the eligibility clauses, it will start work on the registration process. But it can be said that there will not be any online application. The government has some other plans to simplify the enrollment process. As soon as the details regarding application form and registration process comes out, you will get it first on this site.
Proper measures must be taken by the central and the respective state governments to empower the educated by unemployed youth. They will carry the batten for the nation in future. Lack of opportunities for these individuals will have a negative effect on the overall progress of the nation.
Other links –